Why not? Paid a bunch of money to get him. He's scored a bunch of goals and is young. Wuold expect him to start every week

Big play today on Hamburger/Hertha Berlin o2.75. Hertha Berlin been scoring loads and Hamburger been giving up lots. Injuries on both defenses too, Both sides should be good for at least 1-2. Expect Hamburger win 3-2. Late game today, hoping not to lose my ass.

In case anyone needs more fade material, besides Fulham today, I like West Ham and Norwich City. Woulda won the most with Fulham, but thems the breaks.

Yeah, all sports seem keen to have to have ex players as commentators. Can't wait to see Ray Lewis this year as an NFL analyst. read yesterday Joe Flacco said he couldn't understand 90% of wtf Ray Lewis was trying to say in team speeches. Expecting much the same with his "expert" analysis.

no, he'll be studio guy, but he will add nothing. I can't watch nfl studio shit anymore. All ex nfl players who all suck. Keyshawn may be one of my favorite cfb'ers ever, should never comm. Cris Carter, awful. Only ex NFL player who was pretty good , but slipping of late is Tom Jackson. ESPN lucky as shit, cause Berman sucks, but Berman + TJ was a really good team for a long time.

Seriously listen to the questions and answers

"They are 1-0 down how do they go about getting something from the match?"

"Ummm score a goal?"

BeIn should pay us to do an ingame. Mic us up on some lower league or Austria D2 game and let us at it. Of course, we'll all be talking about bets the whole time, but that would be more interesting.

"They are struggling on offense, how do you think they will do in the second half?"

"Not struggle? What am I a fucking mind reader?"

ffs they have that shit on 24/7, only watch the live stuff as well...way too much analysis from NFL, CFB and down to high school now

can't stand the live coverage of high schoolers announcing their colleges, just suit up and play

haha, the tiger analysis always cracks me up.

Well he needs to putt better and hit more fairways, um no shit

Dy> So, Billy what do you think of this Horn attack so far?
GH> Looks good, but tbh, I think they need to try to get more shots from distance. that should equate to more corners.
Dy> Agreed, more shots should be good....
TMike> JUST HIT INGAME OVER 3.5 @ 3.50
Hugh> Sounds good to me
ManUK > That was a FUCKING YELLOW, pull out the card you wanker
DY> come on, one more :prayer
GH> Well that's about it from us for the first half, will be back after tea.

Back