good thing you missed it 1-0 all the way lol
To be honest, even if I had hit it, I would have bought out before it juiced under - as I showed you once, it doesn't take much for me to hit the panic button.

Going to start stalking Portuguesa Over 1.5 (I know it's a cup game, but Portuguesa's had 12 straight games with at least 2 goals, 7-0 O/U 1.5 at home this season).

I could probably wait this one out a bit more, but meh... taking Portuguesa Over 1.5 (+100) Live

0-0, 25'

If I had the stones, I'd go after Once Caldas live, but I'll settle for Alajeulense Over 1.5 (-116) LIVE

0-0, 23'

Not finding much I love today. I think there will be a lot more money to be made this weekend.
And stay tuned, as I will be unveiling my 3* special, underdog of the month :prayer

I like the Horn over later too.....gonna see how much I lose before sending in more plays.
Ole Dy has a bit of a problem controlling himself (sometimes while drinking) and on Tuesday I managed to blow a week's worth of profits :hang:

Doubled up Wolves with the over in Carlisle/Colchester game. Paid just over 2:1. Hoping to make a little bit of money there.

I think ManUK is just tweaking his algorithms to account for all of the recent transfer activity, pitch conditions, and, of course ongoing weather patterns throughout Europe. Once this is complete, he will be back to share his data and picks with us :cheers:

Monger, you watch that Brazilian cup match last night between AM and Botafago? Was a nice match. That Urguyain kid for Boto looked real good. They were rattling off the awesome talent that Uruguay has produced.....Forlan....Cavini....Lodeiro.....seemed to forget all about Suarez though

Yeah, I played Monaco o2.5 today. Think they've been gelling and getting some goals. CAn't believe PSG still such heavy favorites to win the league.

By the way, my underdog of the week is going to be Fulham. So far I have played them at +303 to win. I think this is a gift which means they lose 2,3 -0 for sure.

Back