Ok, going with Criciuma Over 2.5 (-118) for two units - a 'regular' side playing in Sudamericana I might not trust too much, but considering Criciuma is only a few years removed from being in D3, I'd expect them to play at a high level in front of their home fans (plus the game a few weeks ago ended 3-1 Ponte Preta).

Will also likely be on the La 'U' over, and will stalk the Chivas over if it gets to 1.5 in game (Chivas 8-3 O/U 1.5 Home, Dallas 9-3 O/U 1.5 Away, 9-0 O/U 1.5 head to head at Chivas).

Ok, going with Criciuma Over 2.5 (-118) for two units - a 'regular' side playing in Sudamericana I might not trust too much, but considering Criciuma is only a few years removed from being in D3, I'd expect them to play at a high level in front of their home fans (plus the game a few weeks ago ended 3-1 Ponte Preta).

Good luck. I'd like to tail but, for some reason, BOL doesn't have a line on the game. They have Brazil Serie B games up for tomorrow, but nothing for the Criciuma game tonight.

Good luck. I'd like to tail but, for some reason, BOL doesn't have a line on the game. They have Brazil Serie B games up for tomorrow, but nothing for the Criciuma game tonight.
Thanks Lareux, but probably just as well for you that they don't - the story never seems to have a happy ending, unfortunately, whenever people tail me...

Does anybody know what the halftime total was for Barca/Atletica? I thought I bet it, but now in a dispute about it. Thanks.

Boy, talk about a lack of flow to a game. I guess that early goal was just a tease, fuckers...

Thanks MIke and Monger.

Morning fellas :cheers:

Just one for me so far today, one loser that is :hang: Frederica/Vejle o2.5

Still looking over the UEFA card. Mild interest in Spurs, but that price is pretty steep.

My worries on Spurs isn't their lineup, as they have a strong side now, plenty of depth. But with no Bale, they still continue to struggle to score. Team will take a bit of time to be more cohesive, get that quality run and service which results in goals. They lack the moment of brilliance which is not replaceable, tbh. But, they have tons of guys that can put pressure on the defense now. Need to get the goal in the net to win, and even more so, jump ahead early which makes the other team open up a bit. Bale is special no doubt, but Spurs will benefit for sure without having to rely on one player.

Last edited:
Passing all the 12 pm games, not feeling much, although RB Salzburg and Rubin Kazan would be my double there.
Gonna be back for the 1 pm games....hoping denmark make me happy

wtmf
All securities listed on the NASDAQ (and related options) are temporarily halted due to a quote dissemination issue at NASDAQ.

Back