its the big matches Moyes will have to be prepped up for. RVP is RVP this guy is just on another planet, give him the ball and he does wonders with it.
I want to see tactics and the head games of the other clubs if Moyes will get bullied because his Everton squad were a fucking tough team to play at Goodison Park for the big clubs

out in first week again in survivor picks lol

1253885876_suicide.gif

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zdg8uSQ4tvw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

holy.....fuck....

3-2 Palmeiras...I thought I hit a big play earlier today but @ 12.6 this is the biggest in game hit I've ever had. I mean I had Urawa today @ 6.2 thought ok feeling lucky but this holy fucking christ lol

braves my man I could not find you your a football man . good sport a lot of gamblers don't no what there missing gl my brother

Here are two for tomorrow early:
Spurs/Crystal Palace u2.5 +108
Frederica/Horsens o2.5 -122

oh, and here is a play to mark for posterity. The Houston Texans are going to be absolutely awesome this year. Just got back from their preseason game, and they have the most solid squad I've seen ever there.....barring injuries I see no reason they don't run away with their division and challenge for the superbowl.

Today's team: Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose; Lennon, Dembele, Chadli, Sigurdsson, Paulinho; Soldado. #THFC

thanks fellas, crazy day of just hitting big odds! hope to find some gems today :)

This Ajax/Feyenoord game is really weird...I think there's more happening outside the stadium than there is on the pitch

Took a stab on spurs 1st half. Whats going on outside of the match, mike?

Well this is a heated rivalry, and whenever these two teams play, non of the visiting team fans can enter the stadium due to potential crowd violence. If you do a search, there is a speciic train in which visiting fans enter the ajax arena through a tube like structure so all they do is hop off the train and into the stadium, can't wander anywhere else.

Football violence in the Netherlands is actually pretty bad.

Back