Was some big New Year's Day thread bust up he had during the rose bowl. Wisconsin was playing so fondy was on edge.

Cleveland Indians are sitting most of their starters today if anyone interested. Cabrera, Swisher, Santana, Stubbs,

I played o2.5 in Derby match today. Medium size bet.
Derby tends to play decent at home, pretty offensive. And found these tidbits:

• Rhodes scored 49% of Blackburn's goals in the Championship in 2012-13; a higher proportion than any other player for their side.
  • Only relegated Bristol City (6) kept fewer clean sheets than Derby County (8) in the Championship last season.
  • Only relegated Peterborough (13.6) faced more shots per game on average in the Championship in 2012-13 than Blackburn Rovers (12.1).
  • Rovers new boy DJ Campbell has scored 44 goals in his 133 matches in his Championship career.

I played o2.5 in Derby match today. Medium size bet.
Derby tends to play decent at home, pretty offensive. And found these tidbits:

• Rhodes scored 49% of Blackburn's goals in the Championship in 2012-13; a higher proportion than any other player for their side.
  • Only relegated Bristol City (6) kept fewer clean sheets than Derby County (8) in the Championship last season.
  • Only relegated Peterborough (13.6) faced more shots per game on average in the Championship in 2012-13 than Blackburn Rovers (12.1).
  • Rovers new boy DJ Campbell has scored 44 goals in his 133 matches in his Championship career.
Pitch here at pride park is v good,wide

anyway I had a little on bburn at 7/2...looked big,might be wank for all I know

[video]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X_E01Wt5gQg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>[/video].

turned phone on its side,cinemascope lol

attwell was fast tracked to the select list in 08 after onlo 1 year,did something stupid,think maybe a goal that wasnt or something? then they demoted him and hes working his way back

Back