August 2nd

[FONT=&quot]Miami Marlins -101
St. Louis Cardinals/Milwaukee Brewers Under 9 -120[/FONT]

think thats it for tonight...will post a few kickball games shortly

Thoughts on Balt under if you have a minute, GL tonight.

dont have my numbers in front of me but primarily based on recent play...The total itself is way too high, I had it around 8...Normally I look at the last 21 days, but once past the trade deadline I look at the last 5-7 days to evaluate what's what with totals...started doing that last year and had much more success in August and September...I had the game circled for these reasons and seeing Metalica on the under made the decision pretty easy one for me...really couldn't find many reason's not to take the under...As I write this I see they are in a rain delay, that could screw the pouch on this whole thing...sorry it was after first pitch Tim...gl tonight man

dont have my numbers in front of me but primarily based on recent play...The total itself is way too high, I had it around 8...Normally I look at the last 21 days, but once past the trade deadline I look at the last 5-7 days to evaluate what's what with totals...started doing that last year and had much more success in August and September...I had the game circled for these reasons and seeing Metalica on the under made the decision pretty easy one for me...really couldn't find many reason's not to take the under...As I write this I see they are in a rain delay, that could screw the pouch on this whole thing...sorry it was after first pitch Tim...gl tonight man
Thanks was really interested in your thought process there on that game, appreciate it.

Back