Auburn @ Florida

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
This is hard for me to do since I'm a Gator fan but I dont bet with my heart, I bet with the facts. The fact is, Florida is guarding Tebow right now. He got banged up pretty good in that Mississippi game. Meyer will not let him run as much tonight, he has already stated that. With that said, I think 17 1/2 points are too much to give Auburn. Florida will score enough to win, thats all. Im curious to see if coach Tuberville uses both QB's today..Brandon Cox and Koty Burns.

Auburn + 17 1/2 :cheers:

i dont know this is a big revenge game i think they will tear auburn up in this game......i know tebow is beat up but they can not take auburn lightly after last years mess......

3-0 so far this week winning my early game today. :wacka wacka:

Paulie......I agree that they wont take them lightly but I dont think they win by more than 14. :cheers:

This is hard for me to do since I'm a Gator fan but I dont bet with my heart, I bet with the facts. The fact is, Florida is guarding Tebow right now. He got banged up pretty good in that Mississippi game. Meyer will not let him run as much tonight, he has already stated that. With that said, I think 17 1/2 points are too much to give Auburn. Florida will score enough to win, thats all. Im curious to see if coach Tuberville uses both QB's today..Brandon Cox and Koty Burns.

Auburn + 17 1/2 :cheers:

IMO, damn SMART side...let's go 31-17 Gators...:cheers:

Mully

I've noticed when we bet the same, I've been winning. You're my lucky shark... no homo.

On Auburn +17.... time to pray that FL doesn't break open the flood gates.

Should i middle my +18 bet? It's the largest play of this month for me... FL -9, that's a 23 point middle.... what you think?

Should i middle my +18 bet? It's the largest play of this month for me... FL -9, that's a 23 point middle.... what you think?

I know Florida is gonna adjust but I doubt they win this game by more than 7 if they win at all judging by how Auburn defense is playing. Do you have a sizeable bet on on Auburn?

Back