Attention Texas Tech backers

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
Predicting the weather isnt the easiest thing in the world to do ... and it isnt always consistent ... but i have gotten weather reports from three different spots that all call for THUNDERSTORMS at Rice. If you recall the nichollst/Rice game was delayed a few times due to lightning and it was very difficult to move the ball at all. Again , never sure that forecasts play out but i think it is something you should be thinking about before laying huge points.

Hope it doesnt rain:prayer , but if it does it obviously benefits the dogs.

Last edited:
hey i read forty or so weather reports ... forget about domes sometimes in heat of moment.

vikings play lions this week ... anyone got a forecast ?

Edited the original post removing my idiocy so that others would not make a quick mistake like i did while evaluating too much stuff at once.

Hmmmmm what i could do .... is find out some negative tidbit on houston and include that . hmmmm that might work

The weather angle is still VERY relavent to texas tech backers... especially a team like tech.

It's gonna take more than rain for Rice to stay within 40 points of TTU. Come rain or high water TTU blows Rice out by at least 40.:balls::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks:

The game has been changed to a 2 PM kickoff.....

Don't think that will effect much, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

:36_11_6:

Since the Superdome roof has been repaired since Katrina, I'd say the field will be dry for UH v Tulane. This does ruin tailgating for me at the game though, so I guess I will be spending Sautrday in Harrah's poker room.

Yup. 2PM kickoff vs. the originally scheduled 7PM start.

Thanks for telling me that. Now my degenerate ass might have to bet it. I have games at 1, 5,7,8,9, and 10pm but only having 1 game during the day is going to kill me with so much football on TV.

To be clear .. I am not saying that I back Sucky Rice in this game .. just thought it was important information for anyone laying 4td to know. tech may well still put the smackdown on them .. or hell they may not even see one drop of rain let alone thunderstorms. Just providing some info.

The game was moved to 2 to accomodate being on TV (Fox Sports SW), Trop Storm Humberto is hitting that area now and could still be affecting the area come Saturday.

It's gonna take more than rain for Rice to stay within 40 points of TTU. Come rain or high water TTU blows Rice out by at least 40.:balls::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks::ousucks:

There is an unspoken rule that limits emoticons to a reasonable level per post and certainly no more than DD.

Don't make me ban a genius that knows that "OU Sucks".

The storm is moving east of Houston now. Weather shouldn't be a problem. Tech will light up the scoreboard.

Back