Attention schedule maker

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
a pre-season leaf game is having the Oiler fans chanting and booing the Leafs fans who get their own chants going.

Imagine what would happen if you actually made an eastern CDN team play a Western team in the regular season.

Just saying... you know, it might be a good idea.:cheers:

Imagine what would happen if you actually made an eastern CDN team play a Western team in the regular season.

Why, that's just crazy talk.

a pre-season leaf game is having the Oiler fans chanting and booing the Leafs fans who get their own chants going.

So many little things the NHL could change right now an makke league start growing expotentially again...

So many little things the NHL could change right now an makke league start growing expotentially again...

I'm just coming off a really difficult Eagles loss, please don't get me started on Gary Bettman. That f**king midget's on my hit list.

I'm just coming off a really difficult Eagles loss, please don't get me started on Gary Bettman. That f**king midget's on my hit list.

:36_11_6:

heres a small list

1.0 Move Detroit back to East

2.0 Contract 4 teams minimum

3.0 Quebec/Winnipeg get teams again

4.0 No more 3 games in a row against a divisional opponent

5.0 If you want an unbalanced schedule..follow baseballs lead and establish yearly games betwen rivals more

6.0 Bring back fighting(someone told me they will be more lenient this year..is that tru?)

7.0 Fuck Detroits playoff Ticket prices

:smiley_acbe:

Speak and you shall recieve Santa, this is the last year for unbalanced sched, NHL just announced they are going back to old sched where you play every team home and away every year. Cheers Steve

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/article.jsp?content=20070918_191611_5524

Speak and you shall recieve Santa, this is the last year for unbalanced sched, NHL just announced they are going back to old sched where you play every team home and away every year. Cheers Steve

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/article.jsp?content=20070918_191611_5524

:bow: bout time, great news. THought it was just a matter of time with alot of western teams dying to get the Pens into their rink to sell tix and the CDN teams not even playing each other out west it had to be done:cheers:

Bettman need to forget about moving teams to southern states that don't give a dam about hockey. wpg, que and another team in ontario would be sold out every night. If they move nashville to kc or something like that this league is doomed. I still don't understand what they accomplished with that lockout??? the salaries are skyrocketing, while attendance and tv ratings are dropping.

Back