Attending first hockey game tomorrow

s--k

Goodbye to Romance College Football
Going to Dallas at Penguins tomorrow, never been to major league hockey game. Should be lots of fun I think. I don't watch hockey so really don't know much.

Any wagering tips about these teams, I have to find some action on this game.

Going to Dallas at Penguins tomorrow, never been to major league hockey game. Should be lots of fun I think. I don't watch hockey so really don't know much.

You will be done, hook, line and sinker

Not sure any sport is better to watch in person than hockey

Be prepared, it's icy regardless of the weather

Since it's your first game I'd put a bit on over and just hope for some action

Both teams plenty of skill going forward, pens averaging o6 goals in their games

It was a fun time. My friend is a fan so he was a good person to go with. I'd definitely go again, but don't think I'm going to get into the sport or anything.

My favorite thing was the sound, love the sound of the ice, the puck, the checks. And the goalies, I was impressed at their craft.

Bets didn't really hit. I was able to split an in-game bet on Stars +1.5 and Pens +1.5 at decent odds, but lost the Over. A couple of the goals were exciting. I definitely appreciate how hard and the talent it takes, the timing involved in getting the puck past those goalies.

I’ve only been to one also. It really is incredible live.

Make your 2nd game a playoff game if you have the chance.
Definitely, problem is after going to playoff games I don't really jones for regular season games and living here that basically means watching live hockey has become a very rare occurrence.

Make your 2nd game a playoff game if you have the chance.

There’s nothing in sports that even compares to the awesomeness of playoff hockey in person. That second when a goal is scored by the home team is easily the most enjoyable, exciting, amazing moment you can have at a live sporting event. The entire crowd rises in unison screaming their heads off, the goal horn blares…it’s just unreal.

The loudest I’ve ever heard a building was during a penalty shot against Dominik Hasek by the Flyers here in Buffalo. It was probably 2001 or 2002. It was so loud you literally couldn’t hear the person standing next to you if you tried…and then Hasek made the save and it somehow got louder. What a moment that was.

There’s nothing in sports that even compares to the awesomeness of playoff hockey in person. That second when a goal is scored by the home team is easily the most enjoyable, exciting, amazing moment you can have at a live sporting event. The entire crowd rises in unison screaming their heads off, the goal horn blares…it’s just unreal.

The loudest I’ve ever heard a building was during a penalty shot against Dominik Hasek by the Flyers here in Buffalo. It was probably 2001 or 2002. It was so loud you literally couldn’t hear the person standing next to you if you tried…and then Hasek made the save and it somehow got louder. What a moment that was.
This 100000x over. The old Nassau Coliseum here on Long Island could get into some pretty serious decibel levels where your ears feel like they're bleeding. Interestingly enough, the loudest I've experienced was also a Flyers game, but in Philly for game 6 against the Bruins during the Flyers miracle 8-seed cup finals run in 2010.

Back