ATP Tennis - Mutua Madrilena Masters Madrid 10/16-10/22

S

scourge

Posted CTG Tennis Record: 45-24-2 +$2254.12
This tourney is going to be a good one, alot of big names playing for ATP points. This is a Indoor Hardcourt and while not the fastest of surfaces it still plays medium-fast and with the Madrid altitude it makes the balls fly. The Greenset surface is laid on wood and is quite a high bounce.

Madrid
gps - 9.966
tbs - 4.83

ATP Mutua Madrilena Masters - Madrid, Spain - First Round Matchups October 16, 2006

G. Gaudio vs N. Massu

Massu -126 for $126

R. Ginepri vs F. Lopez

Lopez -117 for $117

A. Falla vs J. Benneteau

Benneteau -171 for $50

F. Verdasco vs T. Henman

Henman -115 for $345​

Last edited by a moderator:
scourge said:
This tourney is going to be a good one, alot of big names playing for ATP points. This is a Indoor Hardcourt and while not the fastest of surfaces it still plays medium-fast andwith the Madrid altitude it makes the balls fly. The Greenset surface is laid on wood and is quite a high bounce.

Madrid
gps - 9.966
tbs - 4.83

ATP Mutua Madrilena Masters - Madrid, Spain - First Round Matchups October 16, 2006

G. Gaudio vs N. Massu

Massu -126 for $126

R. Ginepri vs F. Lopez

Lopez -117 for $117

A. Falla vs J. Benneteau

Benneteau -171 for $50

F. Verdasco vs T. Henman

Henman -115 for $345
Massu wins thanks to Guadio's questionable retirement 4-6, 6-3

Benneteau cruised 6-2, 6-1

Henman was on point today 7-5, 6-3

If I knew Lopez was having his period today I wouldn't have backed hit shitty ass 1-6, 6-3, 3-6

Did not see them in time for the first 2 but got down on Henman and Lopez,:shake:

tuck321 said:
Did not see them in time for the first 2 but got down on Henman and Lopez,:shake:

I tend to post plays around 1am to 2am est.

spend a good amount of time thinking about them the entire day then post them late at night. I've enjoyed watching the lines move quite a bit lately and I was laughing at the Henman movement. I think you could have gotten it at -105, -108 before the match deadline.

ATP Mutua Madrilena Masters - Madrid, Spain - First Round Matchups October 17, 2006

R. Soderling vs O. Rochus

Soderling -129 for $50

J.M. Del Potro vs J. Johansson

Del Potro +192 for $100

J. Nieminen vs R. Gasquet

Nieminen +165 for $50

G. Monfils vs D. Hrbaty

Hrbaty -165 for $165

T. Henman vs D. Ferrer

Henman -145 for $290

bad gambler said:
Damn hate to be against you on that Henman play, good luck with the plays today bro :shake:

That's cool, Henman's on fire right now and he showed it today.

scourge said:
ATP Mutua Madrilena Masters - Madrid, Spain - First Round Matchups October 17, 2006

R. Soderling vs O. Rochus

Soderling -129 for $50

J.M. Del Potro vs J. Johansson

Del Potro +192 for $100

J. Nieminen vs R. Gasquet

Nieminen +165 for $50

G. Monfils vs D. Hrbaty

Hrbaty -165 for $165

T. Henman vs D. Ferrer

Henman -145 for $290
Henman is kicking ass right now, I'm seeing a QF showing for him 6-1, 4-6, 6-1

Hrbaty won thanks to Gael's ankle so void bet (Only 1 set complete) 3-6, 2-2

Soderling continues to impress 6-3, 6-4

Del Potro was Del Terrible 4-6, 4-6

Niemeninot was a bag of crap 2-6, 3-6

2-2-1 +$88.76

scourge, i'm coatailing your picks and they are damn good, but i thought when you 1st posted these picks you had Tursunov over Vliegen and your Nieminen bet was for $100 not 50

chewflu said:
scourge, i'm coatailing your picks and they are damn good, but i thought when you 1st posted these picks you had Tursunov over Vliegen and your Nieminen bet was for $100 not 50

well its great to see a lurker finally register to call me out!:down:

Listen chew,

I had Dmitry in my 1st post for about 10 minutes. Which I tend to do, I post here then I make my plays. But I backed off the Tursunov play and dropped it from my list. Probably within 15 to 20 minutes of the original post. You know I am free to change my plays at 2:00am in the morning.

And in regards to the Niemienen play I hedged the bet for $50 when the line moved down to Nieminenen +145 & Gasquet -185. Subsiquently the line then moved back up to +170 & 175 at some books. If you really want to know I actually made $6.15 on the Gasquest play but decided against listing it since I was esentially backing out of the Nieminen play.

But let me tell the rest of you who have been looking at my picks and have chosen not to register here, thanks! Your opinions are priceless.

I think my record shows that I'm not fucking around here.

hey i'm not saying you don't take your posts seriously or that you are not seriously about making some money by capping tennis, by if you take it so importantly it might be kind of professional to make it known that you take down posted plays or change the amount of units you bet per match.

hey scourge, I really apprieciate your contributions to this forum. So far you have been top notch in tennis (as well as some other sports) and I am glad someone here at CTG can cap tennis.

I don't tail your picks, because I have my own strategy in tennis, but since a week or two ago I do check your picks daily and mix/match them with what I feel are strong plays. As well as 2 other tennis cappers who I mix/match with on other websites.

Basically you've been a great check and balance for my tennis bets and I have used your picks as information to avoid a few plays which would have cost me some units.

I may start to post my plays here as well, but I don't want to loose fellow readers any money and that's the main reason I havent started my own threads here yet for tennis. I have turned a decent profit in tennis this season, but I haven't always been the most solid capper around...if you know what I mean...

anyways,

Just want to say Gl for the rest of the week and I hope you continue to turn a big profit in this sport.
Keep it up and don't worry about people who knock you down for changing a play amount or hedging out of a play. It's fair game until the first serve is done...

you do have people who follow your picks and I want to thank you for your solid capping.

gpcyan3 said:
hey scourge, I really apprieciate your contributions to this forum. So far you have been top notch in tennis (as well as some other sports) and I am glad someone here at CTG can cap tennis.

I don't tail your picks, because I have my own strategy in tennis, but since a week or two ago I do check your picks daily and mix/match them with what I feel are strong plays. As well as 2 other tennis cappers who I mix/match with on other websites.

Basically you've been a great check and balance for my tennis bets and I have used your picks as information to avoid a few plays which would have cost me some units.

I may start to post my plays here as well, but I don't want to loose fellow readers any money and that's the main reason I havent started my own threads here yet for tennis. I have turned a decent profit in tennis this season, but I haven't always been the most solid capper around...if you know what I mean...

anyways,

Just want to say Gl for the rest of the week and I hope you continue to turn a big profit in this sport.
Keep it up and don't worry about people who knock you down for changing a play amount or hedging out of a play. It's fair game until the first serve is done...

you do have people who follow your picks and I want to thank you for your solid capping.

CTG would appreciate more tennis cappers here gpcyan3. I'd like to talk to someone besides myself about tennis. And you got that dead right, until the match starts and as long as the lines are still open its all fair game. Thanks for the words and hope to see you around more often.

Fuck the haters.

ATP Mutua Madrilena Masters - Madrid, Spain - Second Round Matchups October 18, 2006

M. Ancic vs R. Ginepri

Ginepri +158 for $50

N. Davydenko vs J.Johansson

Davydenko -184 for $184

P. Srichaphan vs F. Gonzalez

Gonzalez -272 for $136

A. Calleri vs T. Berdych

Berdych -191 for $100

R. Soderling vs J. Ferrero

Soderling -181 for $100

I want to run a 12' Bowie Knife through Davy's neck! THAT MOTHERFUCKER COST ME A MOSTER PARLAY WITH these plays I'm so fucking pissed right now, that was piss poor play from the balding russian fucker. I hate that bitch so fucking much right now.

scourge said:
ATP Mutua Madrilena Masters - Madrid, Spain - Second Round Matchups October 18, 2006

M. Ancic vs R. Ginepri

Ginepri +158 for $50

N. Davydenko vs J.Johansson

Davydenko -184 for $184

P. Srichaphan vs F. Gonzalez

Gonzalez -272 for $136

A. Calleri vs T. Berdych

Berdych -191 for $100

R. Soderling vs J. Ferrero

Soderling -181 for $100

Davy is a fucking piece of shit! DIE davy DIE!

Soderling takes care of business 6-3, 6-2

Berdych clips the sinking Italian 7-6, 6-3

Gonzalez won ugly 7-5, 6-7, 6-4

Ginepris on fucking point right now 7-6, 7-6

ATP Mutua Madrilena Masters - Madrid, Spain - Third Round Matchups October 19, 2006

R. Ginepri vs T. Robredo

Ginepri +145 for $50

D. Nalbandian vs T. Henman

Henman +174 for $50

M. Safin vs K. Vliegen

Vliegen +208 for $50

A. Roddick vs T. Berdych

Roddick -298 for $100

J.Johansson vs F. Gonzalez

Johansson -112 for $112

scourge, great job so far. funny thing is whenever i am on davy, he is losing. and whenever i am against him, he is winning. he is simply biggest choker i have ever seen in years of watching tennis. i feel for you...

seanrain said:
scourge, great job so far. funny thing is whenever i am on davy, he is losing. and whenever i am against him, he is winning. he is simply biggest choker i have ever seen in years of watching tennis. i feel for you...
thanks sean,

I knew that match was over when Pimpim broke serve at 4-3 to go up 5-3 in the 3rd set...davy pretty much just gave up from what I could tell. No fire.

scourge said:
ATP Mutua Madrilena Masters - Madrid, Spain - Third Round Matchups October 19, 2006

R. Ginepri vs T. Robredo

Ginepri +145 for $50

D. Nalbandian vs T. Henman

Henman +174 for $50

M. Safin vs K. Vliegen

Vliegen +208 for $50

A. Roddick vs T. Berdych

Roddick -298 for $100

J.Johansson vs F. Gonzalez

Johansson -112 for $112

1st losing day in some time but its bound to happen...

Roddick
got wiped of the court 6-7, 3-6

Johansson
withdrew due to illness

Vliegen was a long shot and it showed 3-6, 2-6

Henman had a chance but dropped it in the 3rd 2-6, 6-2, 5-7

Ginepri continues to whoop on Spaniards 6-3, 7-6

1-3-1 -$127

updated record

Posted CTG Tennis Record: 55-31-4 +$2580.73
Posted CTG Soccer Record: 2-0 +$76.72

D. Nalbandian vs M. Safin

Safin -180 for $180

Player to Win 1st Set

Safin -155 for $155

F. Gonzalez vs N. Djokovic

Djokovic -112 for $112

T. Berdych vs R. Nadal

Berdych +230 for $100

Just making it known, Safins going down in straight sets. He's got no chance here today.

He didn't even show up

Bandy 2 winners, safin 26 unforced errors in 1st set

scourge said:

D. Nalbandian vs M. Safin

Safin -180 for $180

Player to Win 1st Set

Safin -155 for $155

F. Gonzalez vs N. Djokovic

Djokovic -112 for $112

T. Berdych vs R. Nadal

Berdych +230 for $100
Safin got pwnd 4-6, 7-6, 6-7

Berdych pwnd 6-3, 7-6

Dj-chokovic lost

1-2 -$217

gpcyan3 said:
what are your thoughts on Berdych/Gonzo?

sorry i didn't get back to you, I was in Detroit for game 1 & 2 of the World Series.

I just got back to DC in via the 7:30 am flight and wasn't able to get around to posting the semis and finals.

Hope what ever you played worked out.:smiley_acbe:

Back