Atlanta vs Carolina TNF! Thoughts/Plays/Conerns Inside!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
I will admit. I am a bit biased on Atlanta as I took them over four and a half wins for the season for plus money! That being said, I feel they should win this game but you never know on a Thursday night!

Whatcha Thinking CTG?!

I played Carolina in a teaser. Atlanta always in close games. Carolina with nothing to lose, at home, off an embarrassing loss, only prime time game.

Artie doesn't like throwing the ball anyway. Can't say I blame him watching Mariotta. Run run for the Falcons.

Walker got yanked last week. Does he have a short leash tonight? He was really ineffective first meeting until the 2nd half.

Falcons still banged up in the secondary. I'd probably lean under though but will wait til live to see how bar the weather.

GL Vap.

I haven't made a play one way or the other. I think now I'm going to look at Marriota's rushing yards over under. The funny thing is, when I took the Falcons team total over for the year, I thought he would be a slightly better Pastor than he has been this year. I already knew he could run well

Patterson is at 57 and 1/2 over under rushing and Mariota is 32 1/2 over under rushing. Do we guess that Cordarrelle gets a lot of carries after being out for a few games?

Patterson is at 57 and 1/2 over under rushing and Mariota is 32 1/2 over under rushing. Do we guess that Cordarrelle gets a lot of carries after being out for a few games?
DK has a Patterson anytime TD prop boosted to +200 from +105

I know you don't have them in Cali but just putting it out there for anyone who does

DK has a Patterson anytime TD prop boosted to +200 from +105

I know you don't have them in Cali but just putting it out there for anyone who does
And Now That CA OVERWHELMING Defeated The Gambling Prop 26 And 27 We STILL Won't Have A DK!

CA Is SOOO Lame

Did you guys actually bet or even worse watch that shit? It funny; we have Amazon prime cause old lady orders so much shit From them more so than for the tv we hardly ever use. But I still been doing my best not to watch cause fuck nfl amd this bull shit trying to put this garbage on some streaming site to force ppl to buy. Unless it a elite matchup which there been like 1 maybe 2 I turned on at all I do my best not to give those pricks ratings!

Did you guys actually bet or even worse watch that shit? It funny; we have Amazon prime cause old lady orders so much shit From them more so than for the tv we hardly ever use. But I still been doing my best not to watch cause fuck nfl amd this bull shit trying to put this garbage on some streaming site to force ppl to buy. Unless it a elite matchup which there been like 1 maybe 2 I turned on at all I do my best not to give those pricks ratings!
Didn't watch one second of it and don't have Amazon prime. I'm sure I could have streamed it for free but had no interest in a garbage game like this. On another note I refuse to pay for all these services just out of principal but I'm going to have to see if anyone I know pays for paramount plus so I can see the new show with Sylvester Stallone.

Last edited:
Back