Arch Manning SZN

He should resurrect the U which has been dead for 20 years but he will earn some respect if he chooses anywhere besides Bama and Clemson. I know that will infuriate the fans of those two but it would be nice to see some new teams win championships.

Sarkisian is not exactly the type of character that family would be attracted to but maybe he does end up there.
Reformed alcoholic reeks of who they'd be attracted to for me

And he'll be pass happy, I really think he'll want his own legend and not do Ole Miss or Tenn and he can put up numbers against the B12 for a couple years before doing the SEC thing for a year...I think my math is right on that but if not he would get 3 years of B12 defense to tear apart at worst

Thing is outside of Lebron I can't remember an athlete so hyped in HS that lives up to being much more than meh...and we know how different BB is for a dominant player than FB. Will be about situation per usual.

Would love to see Arch show some guts and go somewhere that he isn't surrounded by first round picks all over the field. At least go to LSU and beat Bama instead of just walking into an easy championship situation.
Seriously doubt he goes LSU. Another thing is he is gonna want to start. LSU has a 5 star coming in Howard….can’t remember the last 5 star WB we have had…maybe never.

Texas has alotta steam right now

If they make the move to SEC early that could seal the deal. HUGE school, stay in the SEC and write own story….

Back