Arch Manning Longhorn

Think I saw that UT and OU are projected to go to the SEC for 2024
I think that likelihood was a small factor, but this is all about their faith in Sark to develop him into a NFL QB. I don't blame them. Huge dose of job security for Sark too. He's gonna be a good one

Reactions: KJ
I think that likelihood was a small factor, but this is all about their faith in Sark to develop him into a NFL QB. I don't blame them. Huge dose of job security for Sark too. He's gonna be a good one
And nice dough.

Y’all might’ve gotten the kitty by default

Outside of him committing to Alabama, this is probably best case scenario for us. I didn't want him at UGA, though their QB development under Kirby hasn't been inspiring. And he will no doubt affect Texas' recruiting in a positive way, which will probably slow down the a&m train. At least that's my Crimson glasses view of it

Outside of him committing to Alabama, this is probably best case scenario for us. I didn't want him at UGA, though their QB development under Kirby hasn't been inspiring. And he will no doubt affect Texas' recruiting in a positive way, which will probably slow down the a&m train. At least that's my Crimson glasses view of it
Have they announced what they're doing with divisions yet? I kinda figure Auburn and Bama move to the East but haven't heard jack.

Have they announced what they're doing with divisions yet? I kinda figure Auburn and Bama move to the East but haven't heard jack.
I don't think they've said anything definitive yet. I've heard the pod system thrown out there, or doing away with divisions completely and have a rotating schedule with 9 conference games and 2 or 3 permanent opponents

Reactions: KJ

What do I win?

I don’t think he’s the number 1 QB in the country at this point
Kinda sad for him but the expectations aren't really legitimate to step up to

Nothing like having to be perfect in college before your Sr year of high school. Curious how they manage him.

Kinda sad for him but the expectations aren't really legitimate to step up to

Nothing like having to be perfect in college before your Sr year of high school. Curious how they manage him.
Knowing them, I bet it’s early playing time and was already discussed.
No one take this the wrong way but B12 to start definitely helps

I've never been convinced that Trevor was ever all that great. Good player on great teams. Was forced to throw the ball in the natty and threw a bunch of ducks all night. Not really given a great shot with urbs last year, so I guess we'll see this year.

I've never been convinced that Trevor was ever all that great. Good player on great teams. Was forced to throw the ball in the natty and threw a bunch of ducks all night. Not really given a great shot with urbs last year, so I guess we'll see this year.
I’m with you on Trev

I don’t think he’s the number 1 QB in the country at this point
Sour grapes and all but I like several more than him. With Arch Texas gets near certainty that he isn't going to screw up off the field or wash out, but I think there are a few guys who are better QB prospects if everyone realizes their potential.

Last edited:
Back