April Pucks

Ottawa worries me a bit given the way Washington has been scoring as of late. Ottawa on a bit of a streak of their own though. Both teams with 50 pts but looking at their divisions, Ottawa plays in one with 4/5 current playoff teams, Washington is the ONLY current playoff team in theirs.

Will take under if I can still get 5.5 (doubtful as juice is now -155) & Ottawa if it stays around -110.

Scopey - good stuff. GL

Zeke thats part of my thinking too... im not in front of other papers right now, but washingtons streak I believe is 90% SE division, and they only beat the Leafs the other night, who were in a pretty bad spot (in hindsight, lol)

At Montreal was a quality win during this run. I started going through their schedule in an attempt to breakdown out of division wins/losses but it was getting tedious.

I'll wage it based on them being due for a loss & Ottawa only allowing 6.7% of the shots on net in the back of the net. Gotta be the lowest % in the NHL.

it was a good win, but in the same token, that MTL game was the start of their recent troubles (losing 4 of 5 etc)... Ive considered them overachievers all year. I think its a pretty good spot for Ottawa here... hence the play haha.

I took it also, got -110 from local & a gratuitous -110 under 5.5 on it. Hate taking a side and the under but had to for the 45 cent off coupon.

Tailed your other totals, good luck to us!

good stuff Zeke... GL

UT - sorry I wasnt around earlier man... I honestly didnt have that many thoughts, other than mild interest in a PL play on the rangers I just couldnt play that with the Rags propensity to not score goals on a given night. Obviously I was wrong in that tonight, lol... GL

Need the wild and the Kings to finish off a nice crazy 6 team parlay

PARLAY (6 TEAMS)
[52] RANGERS (NY) -270
[60] CANADIENS (MON) -155
[62] JETS (WINN) -160
[64] BLUES (SL) -170
[67] WILD (MINN) +135
[70] KINGS (LA) -190
10 / 162

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Pick4 - So close man. Wild really laid an egg though. Sucks you don't get credit for "almost".

Santa - nice night. Didn't think Dal/Van had a shot in hell of going over when I went to bed. Including my Ott under that was a 5-1 night, by far my best in hockey this year. Hell, 2-0 woulda been my best in hockey this year.

Won't play it cause my hockey heart is bigger than my hockey head but at +115-ish I would give serious consideration to the Pens tonight. Marchand & Bergeron back, all the emotions in that building Wed night & they still managed to lose to fucking Buffalo. This team lacks the killer instinct & they've been hitting like girls lately. I feel they play like the Pats, can't finish a team off & no lead is ever safe.

That was a close one... up until the Wild forgot to play a game...

Zeke - 3 goals in 5 minutes helps out, lol. The Nucks looked terrible in their end on that sequence. Im looking at the Pens right now... the B's just aren't playing good hockey for what I would say about 10 games or so, they are giving up points, leads, and just lacking any punch... I mean I dont think Lucic would ever be a scratch last year etc. Thanks... GL

Sides 73-56 +23.30
Totals - 59-49-8 +12.96

Pittsburgh +121

NY Rangers / Buffalo under 5

Chicago -1.5 +115

GL Everyone
:dancing:

GL bro. Probably take the evening off myself. Tempted to take a shot at Nashville given the + money but I'd just be throwing it away, fuck it.

GL on everything but the Pens, no offense. Pretty sure you are on the right side though.

Hey boys sorry for the late post, still stuck at work.

I played Saint Louis, Chicago, Colorado, and a bit + on Calgary. Few favs few long shots. 2-2 makes a profit I won't complain. Have a good night fellas good luck.

Thanks for the kind words, as I stayed up late to watch the SHARKS play. I should ave known the Sharks with their one home loss all season. Of course I am jaded because that one home loss, was against Nashville and I laid -$180 while on tilt, and watched them suck.

Good luck tonight boys. I will be playing Keeneland all day tomorrow if anyone wants to talk ponies, and Mares

3-1 aint bad Pick... good stuff.. GL

Sides 73-57 +22.30
Totals - 59-50-8 +11.96

Toronto +113

Philadelphia / Carolina over 5.5

Phoenix +172

Florida +174

Detroit / Vancouver over 5

Pittsburgh +115

GL everyone

Last edited:
Glad to see my thoughts on Pitt were not total garbage. Hit the un on that one but lost fla. Really leaning the Ott un if I can catch 5.5 at 10 cent juice. Seems like them & stl are auto unders. Books don't' want to post any 4.5s til playoffs apparently

scopey - thanks man. Sounds good. GL

Zeke - ya, little timid on the 4.5's... totally agree. GL

Blood - thanks man. Panthers started well then forgot to play the rest of the 50 minutes, lol. GL tonight man.

Sides 76-58 +25.30
Totals - 60-51-8 +11.96

Calgary +195

St Louis / Colorado under 5

Columbus +150

Anaheim -119

Dallas + 163

GL everyone

Solid evening brother, well done! Still ended up + due to Ott un but not as good a day as you had. Flat + whatever is almost worth a shot. The B's just absolutely suck right now. But fla...?

Hugh, thanks man. GL

Zeke - I really really wanted to pull the trigger on Florida... looked a little harder at the +1.5 as Boston has been giving teams points pretty much regularly for 10-15 games now. Florida is just sooooo bad, lol. Thanks. Gl

Scopey, Blood, thanks fellas.. GL

Sides 79-59 +28.75

Totals - 60-52-8 +10.96

Pittsburgh -113

Phoenix +136

Anaheim -121

GL everyone

Unless I can find a way to get around the US barriers in the next 10 days this will be the last plays of the regular season for me... heading out to Indianapolis for work, then to Miami for vacation... definitely wont get online from sunday on...

Sides 81-60 +29.75
Totals - 60-52-8 +10.96

Winnipeg / Washington over 5.5

NY Islanders -139

Philadelphia +126

NY Rangers -1.5 +135

Calgary +130

GL Everyone

Like 'em all. Unfortunately My guy will probably have -150 in Isles (too steep) won't give puck line on NYR & I can't bet against the B's.

Will probably join you on Calgary though. Nashville has taken one hell of a nosedive & Calgary with three quality wins against playoff teams. Like the over in that one as well, past two meetings were high scoring & now that playoffs are out of the picture it should open up some slightly looser play.

Like Montreal at a fairly short number, everything to play for, NJ not so much.

NYR over should hit, they've been a scoring machine lately & Florida, well they suck. If they can muster just one it should be enough for at least a push on the over.

I looked a long time at the Habs too Zeke, in the end, just found it tough to lay as I havent seen much from the habs to warrant any price right now in th elast 5-6. Pretty much my thoughts on the the Flames too. GL my man.

Scopey - thanks man. Gl

Thanks blood... Ill be completely off the grid from Sunday afternoon for the week... I just hope I can ind leafs playoffs games on tv... I did look over today's games at the airport and nothing to play... Gl man

Back