April In-Game

I like both road teams on the handicap today but the CL is a hard read for me

United/BM over 3 :cheers:

BM gonna control possession here, but United is decent on the counter attack. Without RvP they will not have to worry about the whiny little cunt calling for the ball and running all over Rooney's runs. Welbeck or Chicharito can sit on the last defender's shoulders and cause trouble.
United is almost surely gonna play a conservative/defensive lineup. But, truth be told, they cannot expect to rest on their laurels and get a 0-0 at OT and expect to have any chance of getting a road win. So, they need to attack. BM always has goals in them and playing fantastically of course.

Played o3 big :cheers:

Also played some ManU at +529. I don't care wtf coming to town, anytime I can get more than 5/1 on my money on United at OT I'm doing it. Who knows, maybe a phantom red, a dodgy pk or 3, what have you.

No opinion on the other game really. Valdes out can't help Barca, but Atletico been struggling a bit for goals and I don't think they'll be easy coming today. Barca also will not want to allow a road goal, or drop points at home, cause again, you never know in these 2-game ties wtf may happen. I'd expect a 2-0 Barca win, but Atletico will do all they can to at least come away with something here.

:cheers:

Nani and Januzaj on the bench tho....expect if United get down early they have ability here to open things up

No idea why they don't start Kagawa today. Would be perfect opportunity, tbh. Moyes is sooo fuckign annoying

can't believe the over is drifting higher. Added more. Ribbery and Robben attacking Buttner and Phil Jones on the flanks?? FFS, major mismatch. No Evra or Rafael.
thinking 3-2 United victory. Rooney hat trick

can't believe the over is drifting higher. Added more. Ribbery and Robben attacking Buttner and Phil Jones on the flanks?? FFS, major mismatch. No Evra or Rafael.
thinking 3-2 United victory. Rooney hat trick

:cigarguy:

Biggest game for United tonight by a mile. Just play some attacking football. Don't mind if you lose so long as you don't play like cunts.

Robben with a nice shot. One piece of action in the first 30.. My over bet is lookign really fucking awful

I don't know about worse, but he's probably been the priciest mistake I can think of off the top of my head. Overpaid for him, and he's been pure shit.

so frustrating when a ref ends a half during an attack in the final 3rd. Man U should have a corner. don't understand it.

didnt actually realize that Gus Johnson was announcing this game till just now

is Gus Johnson actually announcing this from location

or is Fox pulling a ESPN and having them announce from a studio in the US

Back