****April In-Game****

fuck yeah, J-Hey bomb off Papelbon

Gonna need to ruin his confidence for the long run. Will need him to pitch good against the Nats tho

dont understand loving timmay on the road at all. hes done.

wtf jays. this is absurd. sccore some fucking runs

i actually agree with Dan here. I wouldn't go as far as to say he is done but I think from here on out he will be pedestrian. His awkward mechanics have caught up to him. He can't create the torque anymore that he used to and he has lost four to five mph on his fastball.

Glad I could help ya bro. Thanks for all you do for the site man

However tonight is gonna be a kiss your sister night for me unless Jays pull it out. Gonna break dead fucking even

Crazy finish in Tampa tonight too.. AL East is going to be a war this season between these five.

Yup, its crazy how you see certain guys where the ball just sounds and looks different when they hit it. He is certainly in that group.

There should already be 4-5 runs in cincy. Hard hit balls everywhere that are finding gloves. A couple that looked like HRs off the bat fell just short as well.

P2 did you catch any dodgers spring games? The Cuban guy Puig is like that, the ball just pops hard off his bat. Dude is going to be a stud.

He is built like a freaking Cuban Bo Jackson. Pretty amazing prospect. I don't think they will be able to keep him in the minors very long at all.

Back