API...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
There is the Rory price, then all the others.

This definitely feels like a week where there is some value to be had...

There is the Rory price, then all the others.

This definitely feels like a week where there is some value to be had...

I don't make to win bets very often, but I think there's value in Jason Day, Stenson, Westwood, Morikawa and Poulter

I don't make to win bets very often, but I think there's value in Jason Day, Stenson, Westwood, Morikawa and Poulter
Collin value has my attention, no doubt.

Other than Tiger and Matt Every no other Americans have won this in like last 15+ years...

Collin value has my attention, no doubt.

Other than Tiger and Matt Every no other Americans have won this in like last 15+ years...

I think the course favors great ball strikers who are comfortable playing in the wind. Short game sort of mitigated here, similar to PGA National last week

Took An 42-1 and Hatton 50-1. Also going back to the well with Rose at 48-1. Couldn’t pass on the number. He will probably suck again but almost 50-1 for Rose with his course history here is a go for me on principal.

Took An 42-1 and Hatton 50-1. Also going back to the well with Rose at 48-1. Couldn’t pass on the number. He will probably suck again but almost 50-1 for Rose with his course history here is a go for me on principal.
I see that Rose number and I just shake my head.

It is definitely worth a stab.

Good question.

I just saw that a bit ago.

Had no idea that Rose was really leaving Honma. I just assumed because he has gone from OWGR #1 to a non-factor in a year that he would blame the equipment

I think it’s worth mentioning that Rory is traditionally pretty terrible in the wind (hits it really high). Definitely will be fading him in DK at that $12k number. May take a dive into wind players for this week. Seems kinda hard to find.

Rory got out early and the wind didn’t come in until late in his round. These guys are gonna have a tougher time in the afternoon. Glad Hatton was able to get out early as well and post. So much for my DK teams

Last edited:
Had no idea that Rose was really leaving Honma. I just assumed because he has gone from OWGR #1 to a non-factor in a year that he would blame the equipment

Can’t blame the equipment. I’ve watched most of his play these last two tourneys since he’s been in the featured groups on PGA Live. Dude is missing hella puts and his scrambling, chipping is shit.

Is Rory gonna run away with this thing? Maybe. He hasn't been able to close yet.

To Win:
Adam Long 100/1

Leader After 2nd Round:
Adam Long 66/1

Hatton in position after 2 rounds. I’ve had 3 sweats in a row and closed 0 (Homa, Bryson, Westwood). Let’s get one.

Last edited:
English -125 vs Lee: English has been playing really well this season... Lee has gained a ton of strokes on the greens this week. As much as I dislike fading a hot putter, expecting a reversion to the mean in that stat tomorrow for him. I’ll take a shot on Harris in this spot...

Adding a few End of 3rd Round Leader bets:

Tom Hoge 33/1
Sam Burns 33/1
Collin Morikawa 33/1

Current API holdings:

Kang 125/1
Leishman 40/1
Reed 25/1
Burns 66/1
Scheffler 100/1
Rickie 33/1
Bryson 100/1

Campillo + Rory @ 72/1
Campillo + Im @ 89/1
Campillo + Kang @ 129/1
Bjork + Im @ 134/1
Fisher + Kang @ 220/1

Play well, boys!

English -125 vs Lee: English has been playing really well this season... Lee has gained a ton of strokes on the greens this week. As much as I dislike fading a hot putter, expecting a reversion to the mean in that stat tomorrow for him. I’ll take a shot on Harris in this spot...

Danny is ball striking okay but I'd have to agree with this play. Seems like he is more due for a cold putter than Harris. Good luck!

5 players so far fail to break 80. Tough conditions continue

When Lee pitched in on 12 from 70 yards out I was figuring the bet wasn’t meant to be. It’s been a nice little run of late in golf... hoping it continues. Good luck with the full tourney bets tomorrow!

Anyone’s game tomorrow, especially with the conditions, but getting Rory at 2-1 is enticing, even though the odds obviously aren’t great.

Nice hit!!

☝️ Thanks guys! That was a fn grind wow. I feel like we just watched a major. Great golf watching. Let’s get another one next week at TPC!

Back