Anyone See Anything Preseason Really Telling?

Lol, we had to start some scrub named Lindley a couple years ago in the playoffs. 3rd string matters.

Man that was unfortunate, cards had such a good team that season.. If memory serves me correctly they covered that playoff game Lindley started didn't they? I'll say this much bout gabbert they could have won that game w him playing way he has this preseason..

And Vikings STADIUM still inside I believe

Ah, lol. That why I asked I wasn't sure..for some reason I have it in my head it open air, I also continually think Tyler chatwood is left handed when I cap Rockies games he starts, lol. I got issues!

We really do cap some stupid shit lol, and it never ends

I come here for the comedy at times and then question if some of these posts are serious....like I just never trust a college kicker wearing a jersey in the 90s. He's on the take fo sho

That Rams +3 line reeks imo, don't know how anyone feels comfortable with that. Whole world gonna be on them getting a FG at home against a backup....just an odd line.

Yea I get what you saying. Everything about it strange, colts team total is freaking 25! Is it possible luck closer than being talked about and ends up playing? Not sure why books would risk the exposure if he out? nobody in their right mind will put money on Indy if that the case.

Dak Show looks ready to roll in year 2. Seeing the field, making quick decisions and accurate throws. The drop off to their #2 is severe.

Big Ben looked rusty in his only appearance, threw late a couple of times and high a couple more. Bears watching, wear and tear may be catching up a little, helps explain the retirement talk, although Bell is the critical guy, the drop off behind him is large. They do get an extra warmup game in week 1, although Browns D looks much improved.

Dak Show looks ready to roll in year 2. Seeing the field, making quick decisions and accurate throws. The drop off to their #2 is severe.

Big Ben looked rusty in his only appearance, threw late a couple of times and high a couple more. Bears watching, wear and tear may be catching up a little, helps explain the retirement talk, although Bell is the critical guy, the drop off behind him is large. They do get an extra warmup game in week 1, although Browns D looks much improved.

Hello, Myles Garrett.

Back