Anyone like Ole miss getting 9.5

A

abcs

What do you guys know about Mizzou? I was suprised with this line.. :shake:

Yeah you got to like this... I think people forgot that Brad Smith graduated and there's a huge drop-off now. Plus Missouri blew out some whack ass school week one. I'm going to look more into this. Maybe a small ML play as well? Ole Piss's QB looked cool and calm... and the defense is one of the better units in the nation. That one LB I forget his name is an absolutely machine.

his name is...

patrick willis. last year he played with a cast on the hand. he's a stud.
mizzou is experienced and at home are tough.
like the points, but will take a look.
g luck!!

a no play for me the more i think of it...i think shaeffer needs mor etime to learn the playbook /system especially on the road

I think Mizzou is pretty good non conf at home. Need to read more into it but im not feelin good so i guess its a no play for me.

Missouri is going to be a solid team this year. Chase Daniel who replaced Brad Smith is going to be a stud eventually. Daniel was the #7 QB coming out of high school two years ago and I got to watch first hand as he led a comeback against my Cyclones last year after Brad Smith was knocked out. Missouri returns eight starters on the offense from last year and although Smith will be missed Daniel is a much better passer. Keep in mind this is the same Missouri team that rallied from the dead against S. Carolina in the Independence bowl last year. I actually think the play here is Missouri.

no play for me on the road, even though i like miss this year getting some good lines, they showed there a good team this week

We've got a lot to work on with our defense and O-line before I EVER take us on the road. Shaeffer looked confident behind center at the Memphis game but never had enough time to drop back in the pocket and make a good pass. We ran, ran, ran, and that was all that worked. Shaeffer is a good scrambler and can make plays, but wait till later in the season to take us on the road, if at all.

Leaning toward mizzou on this one. Ole Miss had a hard time stopping the Memphis run at home. Gotta stop the run to be successful on the road.

Of course, Memphis is a much better opponent than Muray State....

The Mississippi defensive line got shredded at home against Memphis; their DL is young and injured and now they're going on the road. I thought Memphis moved the ball very well. Ole Miss also moved the ball well, but now they take a step up in class against a defense that is improved at all three levels. Missouri slipped up in this same spot last year vs New Mexico; I expect them to make amends and not overlook an inferior non-conference foe this time around.

Like Mizzu here. Ole Miss didn't impress me in any area and tried to give the game away. Mizzu at home and returning a lot of starters.

horses,

watched the Ole Miss/ Memphis tape...Willis is a stud on D, Shaeffer managed the game well and Javon-Ellis ran well...plus this freshman back they had was pretty explosive...really like coach O too...

Back