anyone know why Vaughn is starting for San Antonio?

yahoo gamechannel.
hehe.
hope its just an error but it shows
bowen
duncan
elson
barry
vaughn

houston has battier howard mutumbo tmac alston

Back on the board at -4.... Do I juice out or keep it? If he's out I'm playing Houston

Yeah I know... I play so small that I figured I'd take a shot that this report was right..... Waiting on the word from someone, Satyr r u out there?

I can't believe Houston is a dog with that starting lineup for the Spurs, lol

Johnny Ludden: Parker out vs. Houston

The Spurs won't have to face Houston center Yao Ming tonight, but they have their own injury concerns.
Tony Parker has been scratched from the lineup because of a left hip flexor strain. Coach Gregg Popovich said he suffered the injury in the first half of Friday's victory over Orlando. Parker played in the second half of the game, but finished with eight points, four assists and four turnovers while missing seven of his 11 shots.
Popovich doesn't think Parker's injury will be a long-term problem and called him "day-to-day." The Spurs' next game is Monday in Los Angeles against the Clippers.
Jacque Vaughn will make his first start for the Spurs in place of

I'd get off SA w/ this news personally.

cant.. im from the philippines and local bookies dont give lines out anymore!

i got to get my self an internet account from now on!:down:

im still hoping that yahoo screwed up but.. that just sucks

also played lac@sea and allen was out.
have had a bad week

anyway, gl all/

Spurs look great, Houston looks like absolute shit in the first 5 mins.

The Spurs are on for the championship after this. They're back and they mean serious business. I overslept the game (finally had some good night sleep lol, fucking European time :D) just seen the score right now...

impressive.

Back