Anyone know why Malcolm Butler didn't play?

kJ I know you dislike conspiracies but the entire world is in a conspiratorial state. ( fancy word)

People everywhere are scheming, up to shenanigans and planning to get the upper hand.

Fellowship has been replaced with one upping.

Conspiracies are happening everywhere. The main or real truth is just fiction these days.

The truth has become like a lost art from 1450Ad. A thing of the past!
Too much (mis)information I honestly try to clear my head from it all...people have too much access to it and brains go nuts. No thanks....try to keep my eyes on the ball. That's all.

Benching butler is like throwing your defense under the bus
Agree, and BB made it clear that nobody fucks with him.

Butler is a UFA next season, so it was going to be his last game there anyways, right? BB probably had enough. Butler was almost traded before the season for Cooks. He knows he "wasn't wanted" and we all know how unmotivated guys can be in that situation. I'm sure he was doing something stupid and BB had enough.

Too much (mis)information I honestly try to clear my head from it all...people have too much access to it and brains go nuts. No thanks....try to keep my eyes on the ball. That's all.

It’s hard to tell what’s real and what’s not

Agree, and BB made it clear that nobody fucks with him.

Butler is a UFA next season, so it was going to be his last game there anyways, right? BB probably had enough. Butler was almost traded before the season for Cooks. He knows he "wasn't wanted" and we all know how unmotivated guys can be in that situation. I'm sure he was doing something stupid and BB had enough.

Yeah agree. Bellichek seems like a military style guy. He will value his authority and his presence over any individuals

Thoughts on McDaniels play calling?

Is he a brilliant play caller?

Or a fraud?

I read that apparently McDaniels does nothing and it’s all brady doing everything.

Comparisons to lane kiffun were made?

He looks good to me but IS HE A FRAUD?

Back