Anyone has system that works?

1 question though...do you only play the square plays listed? Or just go opposite of all the 60% or higher plays?

ive played most of tha square plays, some nba i lay off when tha square play is a fav an i capped value to tha dog. but overall i try an hit tha squares in all tha main sports each year. ive layed off some this year in ncaab jus cause its been a down season in tha sport, but still try an hit most of em that i like. an also make plays against big difference % when i see value on tha dog, sometimes make a play based on movement.

tru, how do you decide on which one is the square play? is it the one fading the public side? And that's bring to my question, if it shows miami 70% detroit 30%, how do we know where the bigger $ is on cause the one that matters is the $ instead of the percentage.

austin, what I mean fading the public is like the one wisc only give mich state 2 points, everyone and their uncles was on wisc and that's proven with SI percentage and mich state was a christmast gift.

rooster square plays are put up 1 hour before 1st game starts on tha card. premium member info, gotta pay to get tha square plays.

so you gotta pay to get the square play in SI? and also does it mean it tell you right away which one is the square play or you have to check based on the percentage? thanks :shake:

it will say what tha play is, normally an hour before 1st game on tha card goes off tha board.

Back