Anyone else thinkg 1H UNDER tonight?

bjorks

Secretary of Fondy Fanclub
I gotta think tOSU is going to come out fairly conservative, not wanting to give LSU a lead in what is basically a home game for the Tigers.

Both defenses are good enough to force a few 3 and outs and I can't beleive Tressel will gamble early and risk giving LSU an early lead and have to play from behind.

I go back and forth on this game, but think each team may feel each other out early with tOSU especially playing it tight to the collar. I'd expect the fireworks to come out in the 2H.

My best bet tonight is looking to be the 1H UNDER.

Thoughts...

23.5 is a dicey number when you could of had better though

Thinking the same, but from everything I've read and looked at, tOSU seems like they're not going to risk anythign early.

Of course, they could still put up 10 points in the 1H and you're 1 Trindon Holliday return from screwing that number, but tOSU 1H and the 1H UNDER just looks really good the more I look at it.

I like the insight. I've watched all the Buckeye games this year and Tressel loves playing field position.
However, I wouldn't be surprise if Tressel starts the game with 3 WRs sets and spreads LSU out. He's a great coach and won't be embarrassed again like against Florida.

You can tell I'm on the Buckeyes but waiting to see if I can get a better number.

BOL..

The only thing I am wary of is that the turf will bring out the speed in this game... but then again, Ohio St has no speed from what I hear.

... kidding, I respect Tressel a tremendous amount and I am sure he will have his team ready to play, I just think the Tigers have them outclassed for the most part

I like LSU for the game, but I think the coaching (edge tOSU) will come out in the 1H and I expect a conservative approach, at least early.

Defensive battle along with field position, may one or two big plays from the special teams but definitely on the under 1st half

GL!!!

Back