Anyone betting Bellator?

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
Considering maybe a play on Noe. The others are big faves that I certainly don't see losing.

War Machine is -230 and should win. I'd feel fine putting him in a parlay but I'm slightly concerned about ring rust.

Definitely will play Noe at +175 but it looks like 5dimes will put out some reduced juice lines for this card so I'm waiting until later this evening. Feel the same way about War Machine Dollaz, he should win easily but dude is coming off serious injuries and serious ring rust much like Bowles and I think the short line is definitely reflecting that and is correctly set. If we see it get below -200 might be to good to pass up though.

Noe isn't a world beater by any means, but he's decent and has heavy hands. I really like the price we're getting on him and think he has a great chance to touch Babalu's chin in this fight. If he does, Babalu will be in serious trouble as we've seen how suspect his chin is.

this babalu guys takes 5 steps back everytime he gets touched

noe shots are harder....the vet just "acts" busy

Not touching this next fight. If King Mo comes out and decides to wrestle he literally should be like -2000, but knowing his mental midget ass, he'll probably come out and just try to brawl. If he does, Seth is almost worth a play.

It has a decent shot if Mo can get it to the ground. He's got crushing GNP though. Think the round total is pretty well set.

my guy takes baseball games off line before 1st pitch, by like 2 minutes

he still has this fight up...wow

Back