Ichabod

Pretty much a regular
I like the under on the chargers v raiders 43

and Minny +4.5

any thoughts?

BTW this board is allsome!!!

First time poster.:bow:

Welcome Ichabod.

Glad to see a new poster jump right in and make a thread. I know some new guys are nervous to do this. Its great to see you have the balls to make a thread as your first post.

Welcome.

I hope you enjoy your stay. Maybe you could tell us a little about yourself(age, location, gambling interests)

As for the games..no true leans yet. Most likley will sit these out.

Copy And Paste.:shake:

SD -3 +116...

Doesn't SD OWN the Raiders?! Doesn't LT, run ALL OVER the Raiders?! Hasn't SD walked ALL OVER the Raiders, last 3 years?! Last five games...SD 147 Points, Raiders 69 Points.

My ONLY problem is...Who is Philip Rivers...And can a first time starter, walk into 'The Black Hole' and win his FIRST START?! Maybe he doesnt have to think...Just hand off to LaDainian Tomlinson...

Crazy, but thats how it goes.:cheers:

About Monday's games I don't have any true leans either.

New to gambling but it makes the games so much more entertaining, I have done well so far. up 2 units over the past week. Miami last Monday and TTech got me pretty good this past week. Oh well.

Did great on NFL today made four plays up two units. 3-1

I can't wait to make some money with ya'll this season.

Love the emoticons money;

Got a little crazy for tomorrow.

Two parlay's.:smiley_acbe:

Redskins -4.5 with the over 36 for $25 to win $65

&

Chargers -3 with the under 43 for $25 to win $68.18

I remember thinking that unders would be GOLD w/ Shell is this year...he def wants to establish the run and keep at it...

Santacapper said:
playing the under in Oakland today.. but like Washington, dont know where Minny will score from

That game is a toughie...WAS was a wreck in the preseason but who knows if that means anything...Minny's coach knows this WAS team and that could help here...real tough game.

JumpOnBoard said:
That game is a toughie...WAS was a wreck in the preseason but who knows if that means anything...Minny's coach knows this WAS team and that could help here...real tough game.

My thinking is that IMO Washington has the battle of the lines won on both sides of the ball, Minny will struggle to establish a run game so Springs being out doesnt really hurt Washington... Washington can establish a running game Portis or not IMO... Smoots being questionable right now makes it even more open for Brunell to hit the routes.

Washington has been pretty good to me early on

One man's opinion though.

I do have a lean to the under in the Skins game as well:shake:

How about Over 36 & Over 43 PARLAY money;

:smiley_acbe:

To back it up how about the Over @ 29 and the Over @ 36 in a tease

Or how about the Vikes +11.5 Over 29 tease

Or how about the Raiders +10 over 36 tease

Dogs were 11-2 yesterday and the Under was 10-3

If you take the dogs with the points and bet unders your betting with Vegas. ( I still dont follow this rule, I guess because Im an Idiot)

Of course the rules are different with a tease!

When the Skins have a bad pre-season they have been very good in regular. ( Not sure of record ,but that what Scott Van Pelt said on late night Sportscenter)

Just something to think about guys!

HOLLA @ YOUR BOY

BDK

CrazyTrain said:
Copy And Paste.:shake:

SD -3 +116...

Doesn't SD OWN the Raiders?! Doesn't LT, run ALL OVER the Raiders?! Hasn't SD walked ALL OVER the Raiders, last 3 years?! Last five games...SD 147 Points, Raiders 69 Points.

My ONLY problem is...Who is Philip Rivers...And can a first time starter, walk into 'The Black Hole' and win his FIRST START?! Maybe he doesnt have to think...Just hand off to LaDainian Tomlinson...

Crazy, but thats how it goes.:cheers:

In order for "the black hole" to be intimidating, the Raiders need to be good or at least competitive. they are neither. LT2 rushes fro his usual 125 and 2 teeders tonight.

Tarheel Brn&Bred said:
In order for "the black hole" to be intimidating, the Raiders need to be good or at least competitive. they are neither. LT2 rushes fro his usual 125 and 2 teeders tonight.

disagree w/ this statement!! i'm a chiefs homer, and that place is always intimidating!! have you seen there costumes?!

Back