Andre Berto/JSK, Show and HBO and FNF

is that Zab Judah in the crowd?

I bet he wants a Berto fight sooooooooo bad if he wins

Zab would put him in the hospital....well berto goes to the hospital after every fight

he really is a haymon-creation......and haymon looks like he gonna cut bait

hbo was happy to let him walk I bet

Berto is done, like we said on page 2

Berto has a shit ton of heart though....enough for 3 men. We joke on him and all, but respect. He fights:shake:

Looked like they were prepared to take it away from JSK on the cards. Glad he got the stoppage.

Berto is all heart and class. Respect.

Long story but worth it.

Where I live in the Tampa/Clearwater area are Townhouse/Condos on the beach/intercoastal. Older group of people so we sort of stick out. Well there was a new buyer and it was a young black guy and he has two white friends living with him. Well thye always were outside running and shit. Doing wind springs on the beach. 40 yard dash wait for 30 seconds then another for a good hour. Just figured they were new draft picks for the Bucs or something. Well I find out last week they are boxers. The one guy in the condo took them all out boating and shooting the shit with them. Well the black guy told him he was fighting on Showtime this Saturday. Never thought about it until today when the guy in the condo emailed me saying he won last night and sent me the article. It's actually Anthony Dirrell that lives 3 townhouses down. Pretty cool.

Long story but worth it.

Where I live in the Tampa/Clearwater area are Townhouse/Condos on the beach/intercoastal. Older group of people so we sort of stick out. Well there was a new buyer and it was a young black guy and he has two white friends living with him. Well thye always were outside running and shit. Doing wind springs on the beach. 40 yard dash wait for 30 seconds then another for a good hour. Just figured they were new draft picks for the Bucs or something. Well I find out last week they are boxers. The one guy in the condo took them all out boating and shooting the shit with them. Well the black guy told him he was fighting on Showtime this Saturday. Never thought about it until today when the guy in the condo emailed me saying he won last night and sent me the article. It's actually Anthony Dirrell that lives 3 townhouses down. Pretty cool.

Tell him your friend Jab from the internet said to fight Mikkel Kessler instead of Sakio Bika.

I am going to see if he wants go on the boat this week if I see him. I guess his dad did alot of training with Ali is what the people were telling me. They said he was really down to earth.

Tell Anthony that his way more talented brother Andre is wasting away by not fighting. Get in the ring!!

Back