Anderson Out For The Year.

So if you like the Under then you must actually see that the correlation is actually DOG and UNDER not normal fav to under trend...

sn, one thing i think you are not taking to heart here is ken dorsey is a very very bad qb. he may have had skill in the past but i really even doubt that. i watched every snap he took in preseason and there was zero feel for the game, zero arm, zero pocket presence, zero overall athletism and skill. i am not exaggerating. i recall clearly kosar (our homer color guy) just raving about dorsey, as they are both former miami qbs, and i just laughed my ass off. it became a huge joke with my buddy. i would not be surprised if he ends up hospitalized by the end of the game. he will make mistakes, he will not move the offense, it will be ugly. HE IS HORRIBLE!!!

just trying to help .

really funny you mention that joe. running joke with the same guy i mentioned in my last post about how he gets more impaired as the game goes on. he has to be drinking or wiped out on pain meds from all the hits he took. we noticed he always has the same sports coat too. like he shows up in inappropriate gear and someone keeps that jacket on the set for the occasion (kind of like the one you get at a really nice restaurant if you show up without a blazer).

I love Bernie.

Really good points, SN. And objectively, I cannot argue with you. The numbers don't lie and I can see exactly why you'd expect what you do.

I also agree with you that the under suggests the dog with such a high spread. Really, I agree with everything you said. And, if I'm not mistaken, historically Cleveland plays Tennessee tough, just like Indy can't ever seem to score when they come to Cleveland.

And I do expect the defense to play big this week, or at least try.

But I have zero faith in this offense under Dorsey. Not even a little bit. I think Tenny has the bulk up front to stop the run, I think they're going to try to make Dorsey beat 'em, and I fear that could make for an ugly afternoon.

But I could also be too emotionally involved with this team to see it straight. That's entirely possible.

sn, one thing i think you are not taking to heart here is ken dorsey is a very very bad qb. he may have had skill in the past but i really even doubt that. i watched every snap he took in preseason and there was zero feel for the game, zero arm, zero pocket presence, zero overall athletism and skill. i am not exaggerating. i recall clearly kosar (our homer color guy) just raving about dorsey, as they are both former miami qbs, and i just laughed my ass off. it became a huge joke with my buddy. i would not be surprised if he ends up hospitalized by the end of the game. he will make mistakes, he will not move the offense, it will be ugly. HE IS HORRIBLE!!!

just trying to help .

I understand you Scraps and the other CLE guys . Saying he is horrible and I dont agree isnt based on what he has done in a game though and horrible means what ? Cle had 110 yds passing last week and was competitive losing on a fumble. Check DA at Washington 14/37 136 yds vs a defense @ Wash whose play isnt far off from Tennys and Skins missed a long FG away to TIE it at the end of regulation..Wash and Tenny are very comparable IMO except the Skins are not as well oiled as Titans. Ken Dorsey's play is solely opinion . Now that doesnt mean I expect him to play well but I am expecting that he doesnt come in and blowup the game . Why ? Just a take on how the world works when you least expect something is usually when it happens. Every single comment is about how bad Dorsey is and how Tenny will east him alive. They very well may but that still doesnt explain how they win by 14 + points IMO. Tenny secondary is the weak point now and that helps .

I thought Dorsey had some good moments in the preseason but overall his play was medicore . I just love when Winslow doesnt play because I believe he is a CANCER . He demands the ball when he doesnt get it and yet has so many crucial drops . I love the attitude of the team at the moment . Rather then complaining they seemed to be full of enthusiam and looking forward to playing rather looking forward to the season end . Dawson talking about getting to the Pro Bowl off 2 subpar games. X-Factor Joshua Cribbs .

All I want is Dorsey to not commit turnovers and make the easy throws . I expect Dorsey to have 1 maybe 2 turnovers but hopefully no more . Plus this game is a coast spot for Tenny because with the long rest they can essentially give their guys 2.5 weeks off . All Tenny wants to do is win they blewout DET already made their point . No reason IMO to do so now with a few quality games on deck and the postseason closing in .....

Like I said its just my opinion on the game. The line is simply to big IMO . may I have overthought this ? Absolutely and I wont tell anyone to open up their bank acount and pound the Browns . It simply looks attractive to me at +14 . How the game plays for the CLE offense I dont know .

I do feel comfortable again thinking Tenny either scores 17 or less points or more then 27 points and think CLE does not get shutout ...:shake:

I love Bernie.

Really good points, SN. And objectively, I cannot argue with you. The numbers don't lie and I can see exactly why you'd expect what you do.

I also agree with you that the under suggests the dog with such a high spread. Really, I agree with everything you said. And, if I'm not mistaken, historically Cleveland plays Tennessee tough, just like Indy can't ever seem to score when they come to Cleveland.

And I do expect the defense to play big this week, or at least try.

But I have zero faith in this offense under Dorsey. Not even a little bit. I think Tenny has the bulk up front to stop the run, I think they're going to try to make Dorsey beat 'em, and I fear that could make for an ugly afternoon.

But I could also be too emotionally involved with this team to see it straight. That's entirely possible.

The bold statement is my point . Clearly I agree that Tenny's game plan but what does BEAT 'EM mean big picture ?? I am talking about keeping this game within 2 TDS so beat em for me means make 5 and 6 yd completions when needed . Have 3 worthy drives on offense and all that means is get to the Tenny 30 hopefully closer . Big plays arent happening often and I think Dorsey's small ball mentality but be a benefit. It's hard to take away real short routes as long as the OL protects. Do enough to move the chains and stay out of 3 and outs so the Titan defense doesnt start teeing off .

I dont expect much and again look at the raod games for CLE the passing game has been ineffective everytime still they competed . INeffective is IN effective IMO. Doesnt matter if its 6'6 Derek Anderson not completing passes or 6'0 Ken Dorsey . CLE had 125 @ Balt , 138 @ Cincy ,136 @ Wash yds passing. So if Dorsey has 105 yds whats the difference really if he completes a key pass or two at the right time . Not for 25 yds but for 7 yds to keep a drive alive........

There is no wrong or right simply explaining why when I dug deeper I changed my mind and saw the value on the Browns side .

:shake:

I understand you Scraps and the other CLE guys . Saying he is horrible and I dont agree isnt based on what he has done in a game though and horrible means what ? Cle had 110 yds passing last week and was competitive losing on a fumble. Check DA at Washington 14/37 136 yds vs a defense @ Wash whose play isnt far off from Tennys and Skins missed a long FG away to TIE it at the end of regulation..Wash and Tenny are very comparable IMO except the Skins are not as well oiled as Titans. Ken Dorsey's play is solely opinion . Now that doesnt mean I expect him to play well but I am expecting that he doesnt come in and blowup the game . Why ? Just a take on how the world works when you least expect something is usually when it happens. Every single comment is about how bad Dorsey is and how Tenny will east him alive. They very well may but that still doesnt explain how they win by 14 + points IMO. Tenny secondary is the weak point now and that helps .

I thought Dorsey had some good moments in the preseason but overall his play was medicore . I just love when Winslow doesnt play because I believe he is a CANCER . He demands the ball when he doesnt get it and yet has so many crucial drops . I love the attitude of the team at the moment . Rather then complaining they seemed to be full of enthusiam and looking forward to playing rather looking forward to the season end . Dawson talking about getting to the Pro Bowl off 2 subpar games. X-Factor Joshua Cribbs .

All I want is Dorsey to not commit turnovers and make the easy throws . I expect Dorsey to have 1 maybe 2 turnovers but hopefully no more . Plus this game is a coast spot for Tenny because with the long rest they can essentially give their guys 2.5 weeks off . All Tenny wants to do is win they blewout DET already made their point . No reason IMO to do so now with a few quality games on deck and the postseason closing in .....

Like I said its just my opinion on the game. The line is simply to big IMO . may I have overthought this ? Absolutely and I wont tell anyone to open up their bank acount and pound the Browns . It simply looks attractive to me at +14 . How the game plays for the CLE offense I dont know .

I do feel comfortable again thinking Tenny either scores 17 or less points or more then 27 points and think CLE does not get shutout ...:shake:

great stuff as usual sn. certainly see why you would be interested in the play and good to get a perspective on the other side. hope we both have a profitable week regardless of this games outcome:shake:

Back