am i stupid

Might as well moneyline parlay them bro a lot better payout..

gitrdone said:
what do you think about these?

cinn +2
dallas +2

saw the thread title and i couldn't resist comin in!!!

to answer you'r question...maybe not stupid, but a little slow!

-arrowhead is one of the toughest places to play in hands down...add the fact that its opening day...add the fact that our defense is better (on paper)...add the fact that we came off a 2-2 preseason (previous year 0-4)....add a new coach w/ a diff style (better on paper w/ these players)...

vegas has capped this game favoring cin by 2 points (on neutral field, giving 4 in this type of atmoshpere, imo)....play it if you want, but also consider that as of this message, 82% of public are on cinci....just my 3 cents bro!!

holy shit...i thought abcs originated this thread!! my bad!! i had NO ground to insult you in ANY way!!

wow, feel like a d-bag...my bad bro...hope the info helped..but i follow a great rule; "if it looks too good to be true, it often times is"--i usually fade these plays (would take kc)...but i'm a homer here and cant play the game

lol, kk...

Cincy and Dallas are two excellent football teams...and i fully expect both to be in the playoffs. That said, home field in the NFL is absolutely huge.

The only other thing i'd say is that where the lines are set are rarely...almost never...a mistake. They are set like they are for a reason. But by this time, the wagers have moved the line to where it should be...meaning there are roughly an equal amount on each side.

no worries...

jsut wanted to say that it's jsut my 2 cents. that's all it's worth. your two leans are just as good as anything else on the board.

Yanks26Sox6 said:
lol, kk...

Cincy and Dallas are two excellent football teams...and i fully expect both to be in the playoffs. That said, home field in the NFL is absolutely huge.

The only other thing i'd say is that where the lines are set are rarely...almost never...a mistake. They are set like they are for a reason. But by this time, the wagers have moved the line to where it should be...meaning there are roughly an equal amount on each side.

EQUAL MONEY ON BOTH SIDES?!?!? that is the biggest falicy ive heard in a month!!!! no matter which sports handicapping site you chose you will see a much greater side for cinci!!! holy shit!!! as far as the caliber of both teams go, i agree that cinci is playoff caliber, but dallas will struggle for a .500 season!! if they go 9-7 at best that wont do shit! this division is too tough (kc had 10 wins last season and didnt make the p'offs)....T.O. is a huge mistake and will drag the team down just like he did w/ the eagles....peace

--i'm right

KK - most of those sites show how many people are on one side, not how MUCH is on a side. Thus, if there's a large percentage on one side, you can figure out the big/smart money sides...

Most of the time I wouldn't recommend a parlay, but I think ABCS is right here...

Anytime you like 2 faves like that, you should at least take them on the ML as those +2 points probably won't help you too much... So I tend to take ML on +1-+2.5 (if I don't buy it to +3).

Welcome to the board.

umm..most of the knuckleheads that post on the Internet are college kids that lose money then lie about their records...lol

FranktheBank$$$ said:
% of bettors on one side has nothing to do with Money on each side...peace

this i realize...yet how does one determine where the money is? besides looking for linemovement, of course

----and as far as the college kid remark...you wouldn't be referring to anybody in particular would you? frank?

King...IMHO..if there is no injury update or weather Change and a line move its based on one of two things..
One-More money being placed on one side hence,line is moved to get people to jump on the low team.
Two-A Bettor with a rep has put an abnormally large wager on a team so the market moves with him.

that being said...the Bettor with a Rep doesnt always win of course and the big end of the money wins sometimes...there is no "going against the Public...going against line movesment" fullproof or should I say foolproof way of betting...IN the END WE are TRYING to PREDICT the FUTURE...Public Favs win and they lose...To be honest Some People have a feel for sports Handicapping and some dont...everyone gets on hot streaks and cold streaks..everyone...but the key is being able to grind...and MOST IMPORTANT !!!
FLAT BET

As far as the college kid thing...dude...I could tell ya stories about guys in their early 20s crying on the phone...lol... my buddy jokes wait to USC the waterworks will be turned on..lol

Back