Always shafted....

Hawaiiguy

Big Kahuna
Always the last to find out where everyone is.....:down:

Thanks to fellow hawaii guy CharlieBX for pointing me out to this new site.

Looks great :cheers:

Hawaiiguy said:
Always the last to find out where everyone is.....:down:

Thanks to fellow hawaii guy CharlieBX for pointing me out to this new site.

Looks great :cheers:

Well, at least he got through to you. Fondy and I have been sending you e-mails, but no reply. You ever check your e-mails anymore??
evillol.gif

Hawaiiguy, it's good to have you aboard!!
beer.gif

HawaiiGuy,

Glad to see you here, can't wait for your info on the Rainbows this year, I know you have already looked at the Rainbow/Bama game. Give me your inside Bro!!!!!!!! I'm liking the under in this game, what do you see?

:bow:

hey thanks guys...

yeah soonerbs, fondy just let me know you guys were trying to reach that email.....

those bastards at yahoo deleted it ........

dclark......no play on the over and under for me......

Hawaiiguy, Good to see you bro. You'd probably appreciate that I'm very good friends with one of your famous athletes from the island Brian Ching. His area code is 808 if that tells ya which part.

hawaiiguy
good to see ya here....welcome to tuscaloosa.........
roll tide.........
can't wait to see your pick........
aloha
the bone

great to see u here hawaiiguy, ive seen alot of ur knowledge of hawaii football an basketball teams over tha years at covers. good luck this year, an keep that info of them rainbows comin

:shake:

What's up bro......wouldn't be the same without you helping us with some LNDS Hawaii action!!

Here's to a terrific, fun-filled and WEALTHY football season!!:cheers:

welcome...your thread at Covers about game one for the bows is what made me hit them at +17 a few weeks ago.

Your insights are great...glad to have you aboard.

There are about 6 guys I'll play there games no questioned asked... I'll coattail them no matter what - Hawaiiguy is definateliy one of those cappers... Welcome aboard...

Millsap sure was a stud in college...saw him earlier this summer in the NBA summer league...helped me cash 7 out of 9 tickets last year betting on La. Tech...and would have cashed one more had he not got a T in the last 30 secs. vs. NMSU...

Back