Already in Pain

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
Not sure if I am the only one feeling this already ......... but I am already starting to get depressed that the cfb season is almost over. January ... February .... march ..... april ......... may ,....... too long !!!! june i start following it a little and getting prepared for the next year ........ am i the only one missing cfb before it is even gone ??:moose:

I am sorely going to miss watching the great SEC games, but that is about it.

College football has been strange from a betting sense this year.

Its funny, because I have been thinking this for the last few weeks. This season has flown by at an amazing rate.

i love college football but i wouldn't mind ending the season today and starting the bowls 2mrrow. regular season = killer for me..

Start doubling your bets to increase the impact...

J/K :36_11_6:

Its gonna be sad for sure...:shake:

VegasKyle, I feel your pain. I go through it every year in late November, as the regular season is winding down. The times I feel it the most are on the day after the Conference Championship games the first Saturday in December, and again right after the National Championship Game in early January. The 8 months between seasons are depressing at times.

The season goes by really fast because not only is it a very short season for each team (only 12 regular season games, obviously), but the majority of games occur on 13 Saturdays of the year. 365 days in a year, and we get the bulk of the season on 13 days. That's one of the main reasons it flies by. If there were 10 games a night, 5 days a week, for 13 weeks, it would seem longer than having 50 games on each Saturday.

College Football Saturdays are unlike anything else in all of sports. The drama, the tension, the intensity. No regular season of any sport can touch college football.

I'm alive and chipper until after the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
It can end right there for me- not a fan of twelve team conferences and their playoffs. And I've gotten discouraged by the bowl system :- Too many games, Too many teams, Too many shitty matchups , Too Too many commercials, Too many games ending well after I fall asleep.
Give me Saturday afternoon football and New Year's DAY bowl games.
So, - I'll join you in about 2 weeks from now, Kyle.

Please disregard my comments above. After the beat-down my picks took yesterday, I am actually relieved the season is coming to an end. I cannot believe I am saying this because I love college football so much, but I want the season to end ASAP. This is brutal.

I wonder if college football would consider changing there time of year from september to febuary, so we go straight from NFL to college then about teh time college is ending pro starts back up. It'll never happen but i can be optomisitc.

Back