*~All my nba winnings on a fucking tail~*

KingKrunked

Resident Bad Ass
5 units (baseball sized play from my hot streak 3 months ago)

card.jpg
PK

i have faith in the bastards im tailing....violin

KingKrunked said:
5 units (baseball sized play from my hot streak 3 months ago)

card.jpg
PK

i have faith in the bastards im tailing....violin

hahhaha, i was just telling fondy that i am putting a pretty large play in for a tail play......

gl to all of us.....:spank: :spank: :spank:

Ahhhhhhh all these posts are making it so hard for me to decide...

I feel like I should just layoff and enjoy the game for once...but 1.) I'll be pissed if Louisville wins...2.) I CANT WATCH A GAME WITHOUT $$$ ON IT :an_roll_laugh:

Looks like I might have to ride on Louisville, although my gut says WVU comes out on all cylinders

Captain Slap A Hoe said:
Ahhhhhhh all these posts are making it so hard for me to decide...

I feel like I should just layoff and enjoy the game for once...but 1.) I'll be pissed if Louisville wins...2.) I CANT WATCH A GAME WITHOUT $$$ ON IT :an_roll_laugh:

Looks like I might have to ride on Louisville, although my gut says WVU comes out on all cylinders

well if i'm on the lou, you should def take wvu!!! furthermore, when was the last time you saw 95% of a forum hit?!

take wvu to the bank!!! ill be drinking my tears tonight!!

KingKrunked said:
well if i'm on the lou, you should def take wvu!!! furthermore, when was the last time you saw 95% of a forum hit?!

take wvu to the bank!!! ill be drinking my tears tonight!!

Thats exactly what I'm thinking :an_roll_laugh:...but FUCK, I already put a bet in on the Louisville ML...I'm thinking about hedging and losing juice

but idk what to do :hairout::nervous::mad:

Throwback420 said:
Make your own pick why tail. You dont know your shit ?

i've said this NUMEROUS time throughout the cfb season; i dont know cfb, and i am not ashamed to admit it:shake:

not a good way to start my day off...i go into my account and notice nothing had changed (not much anyways)...i played 2.5 units twice on this game (hence the 5 unit total)...turns out i had BOTH teams at a pk...fucking lost juice....omfg, never done something so stupid before!!

Back