All I ask the NCAA is not to fuck up the title game.

You are right that they may well end up playing Georgia Tech, who isn't any good either. Your an ACC guy and I'm a Big Ten guy... I know the Big Ten isn't any good in football right now, but I believe the conference is a little better than the ACC. I think it would be hard to find someone who thinks Georgia Tech would have much of a chance against Michigan State, who Ohio State has to play.. point being, from here on out Ohio State's schedule strength should improve more than FSU's...

I'm not saying Ohio State is a great team, or that they are better than FSU. I do completely agree with you though that this would be a very nice year to have a four team playoff.. Oh well.

I was unaware Duke had already beaten UNC this coming Saturday? That's news to me. All you are trying to do is make your case better. My guess is FSU will be playing GT which would be an upgrade to the "what have you done for me lately" folks

See USC who never plays FCS teams, ever

they could give a shit about the politics, they just will always be better than you because of this, only program in the country that schedules this way

It has nothing to do with politics. The reason PAC 12 teams don't schedule FCS teams is because they really can't, and the reason SEC teams do is because they have no choice. PAC 12 schools can't do it because they play 9 conference games, so there are no mid-season holes in the schedule. SEC teams play 8 conference games, so they need to have schedule fillers in the middle of the season, and the only teams that will agree to do that are FCS teams.

You are right that they may well end up playing Georgia Tech, who isn't any good either. Your an ACC guy and I'm a Big Ten guy... I know the Big Ten isn't any good in football right now, but I believe the conference is a little better than the ACC. I think it would be hard to find someone who thinks Georgia Tech would have much of a chance against Michigan State, who Ohio State has to play.. point being, from here on out Ohio State's schedule strength should improve more than FSU's...

I'm not saying Ohio State is a great team, or that they are better than FSU. I do completely agree with you though that this would be a very nice year to have a four team playoff.. Oh well.

reds, we need to be honest with ourselves on this one and I'm not just talking about you either. It doesn't matter who FSU has to play in Charlotte - they wouldn't lose to 99.5% of the a Division 1 college football teams in 2013.

just go out and buy you a War Damn Eagle shirt and tune in on Saturday for the Iron Bowl. It's pointless to worry about the 'Noles. The Bams are no where close to being out of the woods yet. There is where your (Ohio state) focus needs to be. Well, and worry about MSU. I doubt you need to worry much about that "Michigan Man" very much.

Back