Alabama +2 vs. Arkansas

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
Hey guys. Haven't posted many plays but I really like Alabama to win by a touchdown at Arkansas. Here's one angle that enticed me:

Arkansas is in the BOTTOM of the SEC in Red Zone D. They've allowed 10 out of 11 attempts from the red zone - that's a 91% clip. 9 of those were TD's. 1 was a FG. On the other side, Alabama just a tremendous job getting to the Red Zone, they just haven't been getting Td's. They've gotten to the Red Zone 16 times, more than any SEC team, and have scored on 12 of those times. However, only 5 were TD's, leaving 7 field goals. Up until last game against LA Monroe, Alabama had only recorded 1 TD. I had UL Monroe last week, and was surprised to see Alabama shine on offense and cover easily. I think this offensive performance is going to carry over into their game at Arkansas. Arkansas is awful in the Red Zone, and Alabama will exploit this. Another telling stat: Arkansas is LAST in the SEC in ball control, keeping the ball for a measely 25 minutes a game. Alabama, on the other hand, keeps it an average of 35 minutes a game, the best in the SEC. Expect Bama to grind this game out, but score when they are in a position to. Alabama 20-14

against you on this bro i think mustain rolls in his home debut start mcfadden and jones will be too much for alabama to deal with

Good health then, Troy. Alabama finished last year ranked 8th I believe and is getting no love because they've had some offensive trouble this year. Hell they played Tulane and Hawaii, two teams that are surprising people as we speak. Tulane is 3-0 ATS and Hawaii just CRUSHED someone on the island last week. I know, cause they made me some scratch. Then Bama goes on to STROKE Ul Monroe when everyone, including me, is on the other side. I think the Tide drows some Razorbacks this weekend.

Hope you hit Rambles

But...here's a 96% chance play on the money line supporting Razorbacks.

Play On - Home favorites vs. the money line (ARKANSAS) - after gaining 6.25 or more yards/play in their previous game, with an experienced QB vs. opponent with inexperienced QB, in the first month of the season.
(25-1 over the last 10 seasons.) (96.2%, +23.6 units. Rating = 4*)

The average money line posted in these games was: Team favored with a money line of: -140
The average score in these games was: Team 37.1, Opponent 13.9 (Average point differential = +23.2)

The situation's record this season is: (1-0, +1 units).
Over the last 3 seasons the situation's record is: (6-0, +6 units).
Over the last 5 seasons the situation's record is: (13-0, +13 units).
Since 1992 the situation's record is: (35-4, +26.1 units).

Fuck these trends Ramble...Thanks for the Invite to CTG bro!

BOL SHorty

Bama really hasnt played that tough of schedule. I think Arkansas is getting better by week. Mcfadden is healthy now and they showed good balance at rb. This is bamas first road start for JPW. I like the home team. But Gluck to you

thanks fade! someone believes!

To everyone else.......fuck y'all. Just kiddin. It will be a good game and it could go either way, I'm on it small and just wanted to present another angle. Good luck.

What a horrible decision there not to just take the sack and punt it away

2 bad coaches going back and forth.. should be an interesting call here

If you say so..missed fgs are part of the game. THis has been a pretty even game that will go to ot

the one time i want this fuckeer to make a pat he fucks up...-1.5 here thought under would keep me safe from 2 point conversions....fuck arkansas. they sti can't tacke which mean nutt is a bad coach. last week they looked really bad with miss tackles and this week its the same

Which is the bigger joke?

The Bama Kicker

Or the fact I got a break getting to OT but lost ARK -1.5 just now. After just losing Penn St +17 when they p[layed just as good as OVERRATED Ohio State but didnt cover thanx to not ONE but TWO Pick 6's that were 50+ yards in teh final 3 minutes of play.

That trumps losing the NAtionals First 5 Innings @ +150 when NY losing 4-0 puts up 6 in teh bottom of the 5th....nice job by the second baseman dropping the CS cause then Wright hit a 3Run jack!

Its scary how great my day would be if it werent for such awful luck. The wrong side is usually the losing side but Penn State was NOT 17 pts worse then Ohio State today! My vent...

Shortline said:
Hope you hit Rambles

But...here's a 96% chance play on the money line supporting Razorbacks.

Play On - Home favorites vs. the money line (ARKANSAS) - after gaining 6.25 or more yards/play in their previous game, with an experienced QB vs. opponent with inexperienced QB, in the first month of the season.
(25-1 over the last 10 seasons.) (96.2%, +23.6 units. Rating = 4*)

The average money line posted in these games was: Team favored with a money line of: -140
The average score in these games was: Team 37.1, Opponent 13.9 (Average point differential = +23.2)

The situation's record this season is: (1-0, +1 units).
Over the last 3 seasons the situation's record is: (6-0, +6 units).
Over the last 5 seasons the situation's record is: (13-0, +13 units).
Since 1992 the situation's record is: (35-4, +26.1 units).

Fuck these trends Ramble...Thanks for the Invite to CTG bro!

BOL SHorty

Amazing this trend would have won us money :down:

Well, I'll take it. Line was +3 right before game time, but all I needed was the 2.

5-0 so far on the day, with Hawaii, Iowa St, LSU, USC, and Idaho pending. Good luck to all.

Yeah saw the three....

I am more made cause I was gonna play the Ml -133 (last nite)but just forgot to I have so much shit going on and next I saw it was 150 something so I got it cheap @ -1.5 -110 instead......is 40 bux worth a 1/2 point I said....here it is.

My stance is you should never win a bet win the dog is +3 or smaller and loses the game SU. Best case should be a push. Anyway...

Very frustrating day and week.

With you on Hawaii and Iowa State didnt touch the others...GL

I hit Under Wisky 14.5 points, Michigan and a middle with Mich -13 & Wisky + 14.5 , Purdue , Under Louisville , Under Kansas St 19.5 , Buffalo , BYU 1st Half , Under 30.5 Ohio State and lost only Penn State , Arkansas and EMU so far. Should have ran the damn table with a break or two

dollars.gif

awesome, Ramble

:bow: money;

great day, bud.

that Bama kicker cost me the ML though. hope they string him up tonight.

Back