AL Wild Card Round Discussion Thread

So did the Yanks just use the season as a testing grounds for their younger stars in this random season knowing they would have their stars rested and easily make the playoffs? That lineup was unnavigable by any standards.

As much as I detest Astros, I have to play them today. Berrios is nothing to worry about. I'd rather back Urquidy everything being equal

I dont have guts to play it but Twins tt under with wind and their tightness and couldn't hit yesterday

The announcers for the Braves game just said there will be gale force winds tonight in Cleveland. Trying to figure out will that help the OVER, UNDER, Yanks or Indians. I guess which way the wind is going would help.

The announcers for the Braves game just said there will be gale force winds tonight in Cleveland. Trying to figure out will that help the OVER, UNDER, Yanks or Indians. I guess which way the wind is going would help.
The direction is the same as game one from what I’m seeing

It seems impossible but if Tanaka ball moves like it does and Carrasco is electric it could stay under. I'm going to watch and hope Carlos throws a big game.

paddack looks like a retard with those stirrups. he should have worn velcro shoes with them. probably why he's gotten tagged for 4 in the 1st.

Follow baseball on the periphery but I do remember Khris Davis because he's destroyed the Rangers too many times.

What happened to him? 3 years averaging 45 HRs, tailed off some last season, and then basically nothing in '20.

Hanging up to listen to the experts.

Follow baseball on the periphery but I do remember Khris Davis because he's destroyed the Rangers too many times.

What happened to him? 3 years averaging 45 HRs, tailed off some last season, and then basically nothing in '20.

Hanging up to listen to the experts.

He's always been a one trick pony but I have no idea why the power hasn't been there this season. The Brewers traded him because he had no position and there was no DH in the NL but the power was always there.

rodon comes in and puts 3 runners on, then leaves. that was just a flat out losing decision. rodon was so hyped when he was drafted, but that guy isn't a major leaguer. he sucks ass. renteria deserves to lose for bringing him in.

Back