AI Traded to the nuggets

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
Looks like the preliminary deal is Iverson to Denver for Andre Miller, Joe Smith and two first-round draft choices.

Wow. Interesting...

They will run and gun like no other with that altitude.. Jr Smith ai and melo will average about 18 to 23 shots each..

Im assuming AI wont be ready to play against phx..

Thus they will only have about 8 guys elgible to play in that game. That one should be interesting.

Im not gonna predict anything after last nights shocker with the knicks

But if that nuggets lineup without joe smith andre miller and a few others can beat phx then who knows..

2 first round draft picks... U gotta be f'in kidding me... How long do theythink this old man can hold up... Denver is crazy for giving that up, i could care less about miller and smith but why 2 first rounders!!!

Does anything else think this is ridiculous or am I that out of touch w/ the NBA?

denvers defense just got worst

Their first rounders wont be that high.. like 15 or so

76ers fans have to wait a long lonng time before they can be descent imho

Love the trade from a Sixers perspective. Andre is an excellent PG and will help Iggy and Sammy along. He will also create good opportunities for Korver and Green. Sixers now have 3 1st round picks in '07 and will be able to dump the Smith salary.....now we just need to get rid of Cwebb.

lmao kiki said the nuggets had the most assets to offer.. i wonder if him puttin the team together had anything to do with that comment

I think the clippers and celtics have more intriguing young players

smh212 said:
Love the trade from a Sixers perspective. Andre is an excellent PG and will help Iggy and Sammy along. He will also create good opportunities for Korver and Green. Sixers now have 3 1st round picks in '07 and will be able to dump the Smith salary.....now we just need to get rid of Cwebb.

Good luck dumpin cwebb :shake: Im sure he will be a hot commodity :down:I kind of feel bad for the guy, he went to philly to win.. and now hes stuck :drink:

abcs said:
Good luck dumpin cwebb :shake: Im sure he will be a hot commodity :down:I kind of feel bad for the guy, he went to philly to win.. and now hes stuck :drink:

Thats fine...we're shooting for 08-09

you know after we pick up oden next year and oj mayo the year after...

whens lebron a free agent again?

:smiley_acbe:

From a Sixers perspective you can't trade AI to the Celtics. I think both teams did ok. I don't think the Nuggets were trying to get any better on D and to be honest I don't think they got any worse. AI has always been one of the top steals guy in the league because of his gambling on passes. He worked well with Mutombo providing help in the middle and I imagine we'll see a similar Iverson with Camby behind him. I'm not saying he's a top 5 defensive guard by any means, but what exactly did they lose in defense?

Great. Already come to terms with how this season is gonna go. Bring on dem lottery balls.

We want Oden !!!

Too bad u guys overpaid sam.. Then if the balls went your way and you got oden you would have 2 big guys down low who cant score..

So who is in tonight for the nuggets..

Boykins..
THe kid from pepperdine
The kid from mizzou
Camby

I cant even come up with 5 guys..

iversonnuggets.jpg

Back