AFL

now that was luck down 15 with 5 seconds left and score with no time left for the cover. 65-56.

4-1 on the week. 19-9 last 7 weeks

Sexy run, never apologize for getting a backdoor or frontdoor cover....it all balances out.

Think the Peds bounce back and take this one at home. Not much of an explanation, but the games starts earlier than i thought so take it for what it is worth

Orlando -3 1 unit

gl fellas

1-1-1 so far. Like the Crush to pull the upset. They have sucked all year and this is their last chance to prove they have heart on National TV.

Crush +5 1 unit

gl fellas

Nice win for the Crush with a 62-55 win. What a punch to the gut with the under, but luckily I wasn't on it.

21-10-1 last 2 months.

Got three for tonight. I'm playing against a few "have to win" teams. I just feel that some of them are just giving to many points.

KC +7.5
Columbus +14.5 1 unit each
Utah -5

gl fellas

This is a tough one tonight. Dallas has dominated the series and have won several in a row, but NY is one of those teams that can light it up when you least expect it. I think that tonight is one of those nights. Look for the chance at the upset.

NY +7.5 1 Unit each
Over 103

Gl fellas

NY pulls the upset 77-63. They played a near flawless game. Great game to watch if anyone saw it.

2-0 in the playoffs.

Going with the dog again today. Utah has been hot and have defeated Colorado all three times they have faced. Yet, the Crush have an experienced playoff QB that should be able to keep them in this one. The key to this game will be TO's. If Dutton eliminates them then they have a good chance to win.

Colorado +7.5 1 unit

gl fellas

hey ljc, i'm on cleveland -3 & -4. also on the over 111. i think orlando is one of the weakest teams in afl and cleveland is one of the more physical. could be a shootout with these defenses. for the late game im rolling w/ grand rapid ML (+100) & under 118.5 , line is a little suspicious? grand rapid is an explosive offense and arizona is shuffling their QB's. i dont bet afl too much but one of my few bets was colorado ML (+175) a couple weeks ago in arizona and colorado dominated. GL tonight

I remember that one Jim. I hope you have the same result. I'm laying off today, because I got in late today and don't have the time, but I like the GR play.

SJ has dominated this series winning 8 out of 9. This coupled with the fact that they are nearly unbeatable at home makes me lean to them laying the points. Plus Dutton has not gotten over the TO bug, so the D should be ready to pounce on them. SJ has the experience and should be able to handle Colorado in this spot.

San Jose -10.5 1 unit each.
Over 112.5

gl fellas

5-0 so far in the playoffs with a 64-51 SJ win. Going to make a play on this one for the pure value. I think NY played a great game last week when they shocked Dallas. Can they do it again? I know they have the confidence, but it will be a tall task. I like the tall number though.

NY +9.5 1 unit

gl fellas

30-12 with the Rush loss, but made it up with the /Cleveland win, which I haven't counted towards my record.

Because it wasn't posted in time

Ok, Championship time. Soul are laying a pretty high number considering how well Cleveland has played them this year. i think Clev. has a solid chance to pull the upset. It will be a hard fought game and a bounce here or there probably will decide it, so I;ll take the points with a hot team.

Cleveland +6.5 1 unit

gl fellas

Haven't taken an AFL game all year but i'm i'm gonna take a shot on the CATS +4

Good luck all

Back