AFL

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
Think I'm only going with one today. Can't seem to find an angle on any of these aside from one.

Colorado -1.5 1 unit

Gl fellas

Actually got it at -1, so it is out there right now. Been on a pretty decent run as of late going 7-1 the last two weeks, so tail at your own risk.

yeah, at -1 on my book too.

GL on em LJC, such a big card tonight i wouldnt have any idea about who to play....really dont know much about AFL.

i leave that up to you and truu

Well Colorado shit themselves Saturday. It happens, but hey, I got a real lucky one last Saturday so it evened out.

This is a big game for LA. They need this one to back into the hunt. Many people like to play on teams who need to win. I don't. I figure that if they were any good they wouldn't need to win to get in. I think the Rush's defense will be to strong for LA who will be flip flopping QB's tonight. Cumbie will take snaps along with Hicks. This could be a recipe for disaster as neither one of them will be able to establish a groove. That coupled with the Rush's pass rush we could see a lot of TO's and sacks.

I think the Rush should have no problem scoring against the LA D which gives up 61+ a game. Their receivers a quite a bit taller than LA's DB's, which should cause matchup problems on the deep ball.

Rush -14 1 Unit Each
Under 110

gl fellas

damn layin 14? good luck ljc im not touchin this game either side. do like tha under but doubt i fuck wit it. good luck hopefully both are easy, not like how that force game went down last week

As you know, I don't like to lay chalk, but this is a do or die game for LA. I think the Rush lay the hammer. We'll see.

Thanks by the way.

Last edited:
final 72-28. I don't know how it went under, but it did. 2-1 on the week. Hit 9 out of my last 11 after a .500ish start to the season.

I'll just keep my plays in here for the rest of the year. No sense in starting a new thread every week. The game tonight boils down to whether Philly will be up or not. We all know Philly is a much better team. The Brigade have played much better lately and they will play them hard. Bottom line is that the Soul doesn't have much to play for. I know if they win they clinch a playoff berth, but that is inevitable. Just don't believe the motivation will be there for the Soul to wipe them out, and KC will be game.

KC +17.5 1 unit

gl fellas

Well DJ I like Orlando, but they are at home and favored. i have no opinion on the other one.

The Preds are a tough home team and will be sky high to take on the Desperado's. I was considering the over, but I'm not convinced they put up enough to go over 101.5.

Orlando -1.5. 1 unit

gl fellas

Where you play your AFL lines? Just curious...I'll be down for an occasional tail for a few bucks

I have two, maybe three, for today. I like NY to win here. They have improved week by week, so I like them to get it done in a "need to win" situation. Also like the over here, so....

NY -3 1 unit a piece.
Over 100

gl fellas

Well, I'm going with my gut here. Columbus seems to play better at the end of the year and NO has not played well as of late. NO has a lot to play for and Columbus is hanging, on with a dismal recored, for a playoff spot. I think Columbus plays a good one tonight and scores around 45-50 points. Therefore I think the over is also a good play. Therefore.....

Columbus +7.5 1 unit
Over 95. 1 unit

gl fellas

Oakas your always in my thread but never reply. What are your thoughts tonight?

Well ljc, I already played San Jose/Los Angeles UNDER.
This line opened at 117 and I see this morning it is down to 113.. I got it at 115'.

I am sure I will find a few more gems.

Good luck.

Thanks Oakas. I like discussing AFL, so if you have any thoughts about games start a thread or post in here if you want. There is not a lot of AFL action here and I want to get more interest in it.

I think that is a solid play and the line seems to be moving in your favor. Good thing you caught it before it bottomed out.

Been pretty much 500 since the 11-2 run, but I think I have 2 possibly 3 plays that are pretty solid.

NY-2.5 1 unit each
Colorado +4

Gl fellas

Last edited:
Really liked the Philly over ljc.

61 points so far with 4 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

Good luck

Alright 3-1 on the night. 18-9 the last month and a half. Nice little run.

Congrats on a real nice night, ljc.

Do you handicap the CFL? I got into it a couple of seasons ago and have done fairly well.

Good luck the rest of the season.

I have but i hate it to be honest. It is tough for me to cap cause the game is played so much different than the American game. i know of quite a few that do well at it. Post your plays in here and i will look into it for sure.

AFL took me years to truly understand the subtle differences between them and the NFL/CFB.

Have one more for the week. It's hard for me to believe that Utah is laying this number. I may be walking straight into a trap, but they're not a good enough team to lay the 9.5. Their defense has not played well at all. They are allowing 62 a game, and the only way they cover is if they hit high 60's low 70's and that is a tall order. I realize that LA is on a big skid and are not likely to recover, but this is a primetime event and i think they will be up for the task.

LA +9.5 1 unit

gl fellas

thanks ljc!! Do not know anything about arena league just been riding your picks!! doing well!! keep it up

Back