Affliction: Day of Reckoning (Fedor vs. Arlovski) - Saturday, January 24th

Fedor is at 12 eastern mogo----

I am thinking of taking fedor to win in round 1 or round 2?

i see someone getting knocked out early, usually his fights end early--

Arlovski is +1425 to win in round 1? Do you think with his new boxing that there is a shot he can do it?

I dont think he can, but I think Fedor send him to sleep, he likes to win quickly to show everyone , and if he does it to ANDRE, HE will cement himself as a legend, if he does what he did to sylvia to andre

Odds are good over +300 for fedor to win in round 1 or round 2--

arlovski is huge odds +1425 to win in round 1. but Fedor never gets knocked out---

I see it as a striking match, so someone will get ko'd and andre may just get FEDORIZED, he will land a wild flurry on andre and then its over

already a shit night for me...first loosing MMA night in 2 years for me...unless belfort and Yvel come thru...

And to all who have commented YES the announcers are SO SHIT...is Tito retarded? Dude can't speak..and the other guy (colour guy) is a douche...

I know it's ony the second show but Affliction needs to work on their polish...

OH and laffit - I was SO wrong... I confused Vlad with Igor Vovchanchyn as for the most part a one dimensional striker...

0-1 -$30 so far....

GILBERT YVEL +450 (20/90)
VITOR BELFORT +145 (20/29)

:box:

no dogs have cashed yet...maybe it will even out or at least land one or two...just added another Belfort / Yvel parlay...if they both loose, do I foolishly lay something on Arlovski??

say tuned...the Sky vodka is flowing...

yeah i dont feel too good about anything strongly tonight and im staying small....

all for fun ... :shake:

What happenned to the Jay Hieron - Jason High fight? I have Hieron as part of a parlay so want to know if the parlay is still alive?

Lindalnad is all fucked up.... he has no idea where he is right now....

He doesn't look good....he really is dazed and confused. He cant get to his feet with all the help...WOW

even the ring announcer sucks he, in the last fight announced " tonight he weighed in at 184 pounds" ??? maybe yesterday at the fuckin weigh in...again, good card, good quality of fights by jesus christ, the guys that do local OHL (hockey) are more professional...

does anyone notice that since Dean cut that fight short. (Ithink it was Tito/Shamrock 1) that he lets fight go to long. I think he should have stopped it in the first

YVEL cant keep it standing up..... hell never win this laying on his back

Fedor in regulation and Steelers -1

2 teamer for even money

Anyone giving round by round status on the upcoming fight? Much Appreciated

Back