mogo

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Affliction: Day of Reckoning

Date: Jan 24, 2009
Location Anaheim, Calif.
Venue: Honda Center
Broadcast: HDNet and Showtime PPV

(NOTE: This event was originally scheduled for Oct. 11 in Las Vegas.)

MAIN CARD (PPV)

• WAMMA heavyweight champion Fedor Emelianenko vs. Andrei Arlovski
  • Josh Barnett vs. Gilbert Yvel
  • Vitor Belfort vs. Matt Lindland
  • Renato "Babalu" Sobral vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou
  • Chris Horodecki vs. Dan Lauzon
PRELIMINARY CARD (HDNet)

• Vladamir Matyushenko vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
  • Jay Hieron vs. Jason High
  • L.C. Davis vs. Mark Hominick
  • Antonio Duarte vs. Albert Rios
  • Brett Cooper vs. Patrick Speight
  • Paul Buentello vs. Kiril Sidelnikov

5 Dimes: Fedor -475 / Arlovski +325

BetonFighting: Fedor -435 / Arlovski +350

updated card:

MAIN CARD (PPV)

• WAMMA heavyweight champion Fedor Emelianenko vs. Andrei Arlovski
  • Josh Barnett vs. Gilbert Yvel
  • Vitor Belfort vs. Matt Lindland
  • Renato "Babalu" Sobral vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou
  • Chris Horodecki vs. Dan Lauzon
  • Paul Buentello vs. Kiril Sidelnikov
PRELIMINARY CARD (HDNet)

• Vladamir Matyushenko vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
  • Jay Hieron vs. Jason High
  • L.C. Davis vs. Bao Quach
  • Antonio Duarte vs. Albert Rios
  • Patrick Speight vs. Brett Cooper

Tom Atencio: "No truth" to rumors of poor Affliction ticket sales

Although Affliction Vice President Tom Atencio is tight-lipped about specific sales totals for the Jan. 24 "Affliction: Day of Reckoning" event, he maintains sales are "comparable" to its first show that took place in July 2008.

However, despite his satisfaction, many reports in the past week have pegged actual sales numbers for the event at just 1,500 to 2,000 of the 15,000 available tickets for the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif.

"That's absolutely not true," Atencio today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "One hundred percent inaccurate."

During conference calls in December and then again just last week, Atencio said he was "real happy" with the pace of sales for the event. Despite his satisfaction, rumor of poor sales persist. (Honda Center representatives declined to comment.)

By the time the Jan. 24 HDNet- and pay-per-view-televised event concludes, Atencio predicts sales totals for "Day of Reckoning" will be similar to those from the July 2008 "Banned" event. According to the California State Athletic Commission, "Banned" drew 14,832 spectators (11,242 paid) for a live gate of nearly $2.1 million.

The organization will use a similar seating configuration for the second show, and Atencio said that in the weeks leading up to "Day of Reckoning," sales figures have mirrored "Banned."

"I don't want to give out exact numbers, but it's very similar to the first show," he said. "And I'm very happy with the ticket sales at this point."

"Banned" featured a main event of longtime PRIDE heavyweight champ Fedor Emelianenko vs. former UFC title-holder Tim Sylvia. For "Day of Reckoning," Emelianenko takes on another former UFC champion, Andrei Arlovski.

Although the upcoming event's complete fight card is just as stacked as its predecessor, "Day of Reckoning" hasn't generated the buzz that "Banned" did. Much of that initial publicity stemmed from the UFC's decision to broadcast UFC Fight Night 14 (headlined by pound-for-pound king Anderson Silva) for free on Spike TV on the same night as "Banned." The "UFC vs. Affliction" storyline generated a lot of headlines, but the second time around, the UFC and Spike TV have quietly scheduled a replay of "UFC 91: Couture vs. Lesnar" to counter Affliction. Without the public bickering, Affliction hasn't seemed to generate the headlines the first show did.

Additionally, "Day of Reckoning" faces major competition in its Jan. 24 time slot. The UFC has scheduled pay-per-view events for both Jan. 17 and Jan. 31. (The Jan. 31 event, UFC 94, features a mega-fight between UFC champions Georges St. Pierre and B.J. Penn.) The WEC, a sister promotion of the UFC, also decided to hold a rare Sunday card in San Diego – one day after "Day of Reckoning" – on Jan. 25.

And if that weren't enough, Golden Boy Productions, which announced a partnership with Affliction in late 2008, will host a boxing event the same night as "Day of Reckoning." Antonio Margarito defends his WBA welterweight boxing title against Shane Mosley at a Golden Boy show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, which is just 30 miles from Affliction's event. Additionally, Staples Center officials recently opened up a slew of $25 tickets for the event.

Still, Atencio sees "Day of Reckoning" emerging as a successful event.

"If we're as successful as the first [show], and I'm sure we will be, then I'm going to be real happy," he said.

I hope they dont bust out a stupid rock concert during the show again. Slayer is fun but that was Yag...or was it Megadeath?

It didn't "feel right".

cut this from a UFC thread - didn't see this one...

on a side note...the next Affliction...great value on...

Gilbert Yvel (+476)

Vitor Belfort (+161)

Gonna wait until after the weigh ins...but I like Belfort a lot and Yvel at that price? Hard to pass up (even a small play) with such a violent striker - better than a punchers chance.

lindland at -175 looks pretty good too dunno if ill take it and i also think soko has a pretty good chance against sobral

Vitor has never been the same since his fight with Tito at UFC 51. That was probably the biggest loss of my gambling career and I've been hoping to see him back to his old form ever since. Some blame it on the kidnapping/murder of his sister, others blame it on his family affairs/marriage. The fact is that he has all the tools to be the best 205er but lacks the heart and dedication. I think the value is on his side as he has the ability to end this fight standing while Lindland will have trouble standing and GnPing on the ground. Vitor's ground defence in underrated because he rarely if ever pulls of submissions on his back, but he has the ability to avoid damage and nuetralize the GnP. Vitor's conditioning is always a factor and hes been known to slack off during training even though he usually looks great in the weigh-ins.

i can get Fedor at -350. Is there any chance it dips to -300?

I know this a bad matchup for him and Arlovski has the striking ability to possiblydo soem damage, but thats what everyone thought about Crocop. Crocop dominated the standup vs Fedor for the majority of the 1st rd (10 min) but then gassed and could not keep Fedor off him the rest of the fight. Fedor has shown signs of glass especially vs Fujita but i still think -300 would be a great price.

i dont think there is a chance in hell it goes down to -300 but anything is possible,i saw it dip to -325 but i think thats as low as it will go and for me to bet on vitor id have to get +200... i just think he's a shell of his old self and at -175 for lindland is somewhat of a steal; however, i cant bring myself to bet it yet

So my thoughts on dan lauzon come out like this... lauzon is going to be the much bigger figther coming in ... i really think if horodecki wanted to he could make weight at featherweight... dlau fought at 170... and is a very good jitz guy with some very good striking. Of course horodecki is going to have an advantage in the stand up but i just dont see how he's gonna be able to keep it on his feet. Obviously dlau has fought very questionable opponents but I dont think horodecki's opponents have been world beaters either. This is obviuosly a big fight for both fighters and to me horodecki hasnt really been in the big time fights... dlau has fought spencer fish and was tkoed but he was only 18 years old youngest fighter to ever be in the ufc.. if you watch that fight dlau was doing very well on the ground against spencer. It showed a lot of promise in this young fighter giving fisher all the he could handle (who is a very good striker) Personally i cant figure out why dlau is the underdog in this fight...but then again ive been very wrong before. Even Jlau, his brother, nicknamed dlau as the upgrade because he believes his younger brother is a stronger, faster, and better him. I really think dlau will finish this fight in the first round. I have large bet on dlau at +185 and +180

Kinda like all the dogs across the board. I rarely will bet a favorite in MMA (nothing over -150 range) Do pretty well picking my spots on dogs but I think there is "value" in taking all the dogs for this card.

What do you think??

i can get Fedor at -350. Is there any chance it dips to -300?

I know this a bad matchup for him and Arlovski has the striking ability to possiblydo soem damage, but thats what everyone thought about Crocop. Crocop dominated the standup vs Fedor for the majority of the 1st rd (10 min) but then gassed and could not keep Fedor off him the rest of the fight. Fedor has shown signs of glass especially vs Fujita but i still think -300 would be a great price.
i got a little insight on the line...

i was chatting with one of the guys who sets the lines about this fight, about 30 minutes before they released it. he was very hesitant to go below -400, figuring Fedor would get hammered below that. they must have some serious money on AA for him to be this low. im guessing Fedor might drop a bit more, although -300 is doubtful, and then head back up. if you like fedor and dont mind the price, -350 is probably a fair price

Andrei Arlovski hopes to cash in against Fedor Emelianenko

Andrei Arlovski finds himself in a unique position on Saturday night when he faces Fedor Emelianenko, generally considered the sport's best heavyweight, in a five-round match for the World Alliance of Mixed Martial Arts title.

The former UFC heavyweight champion left the organization last year to take one of the most lucrative MMA contracts in history from upstart Affliction.

Arlovski's contracted pay was $170,000 for his final UFC fight last March, where he stopped Jake O'Brien. Arlovski received $500,000 to win and a $250,000 winning bonus for his first bout with the new organization, his TKO of Ben Rothwell in July.

With escalator clauses in his contract, his fight in the main event of Affliction's Saturday pay-per-view card at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif., will pay him in excess of $1 million, a number confirmed by UFC officials, who had right of first refusal on Arlovski's new contract.

The windfall is wonderful if you're Arlovski, but Affliction has largely built its brand on Emelianenko's mystique. After canceling a second show in October and with reported slow ticket sales for Saturday's card, even if this week's promotional blitz does render great results, the longterm viability of the promotion is in question.

Even if Arlovski achieves his goal, which is to be viewed as the best in the world, it could come at the company's expense. But Arlovski is only focused on the fight at the moment, not the financials.

"If you want to be the best fighter, you have to fight the best fighter," said Arlovski. "We'll find out who's better. For this fight I have to be mentally prepared. He's a human. I used to think nobody can beat me, and then Tim Sylvia beat me twice."

Arlovski, on paper, figures to give Emelianenko his toughest test in at least three years. The former UFC heavyweight champion is a nearly 4-to-1 underdog as the challenger.

Emelianenko (28-1 with 1 no-contest), who hasn't tasted defeat in his past 26 fights in a sport that doesn't lend itself to long winning streaks, has become an almost mythological figure in the sport. He's only fought twice in the U.S., and in the past four years has had only two fights against what would be considered legitimate top-ranked opposition at the time.

But just when his detractors started the "overrated" and "what has he done in the past few years" call, he decimated former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia on July 19 in 36 seconds, shutting people up cold.

Emelianenko is often compared to a young Mike Tyson, both because of his punching power and in the sense that his aura is so intimidating, people have mentally lost the fight before it ever starts.

"I do feel more pressure because he's a champion," said Arlovski. "And of course, I'm a little bit nervous. It's the biggest fight of my career and I will do my best, and I will do everything possible to beat him because he's No. 1. I am ranked No. 4 or 5, and I want to be the best fighter.

"I take this as a great opportunity to fight the No. 1 guy, and I feel I can beat him. It means a lot to me. Everybody wants to see an exciting fight, and I think we will show a great fight."

Arlovski has enlisted the help of famed boxing trainer Freddie Roach for the fight. Roach has pushed Arlovski, who held the UFC heavyweight title for 14 months in 2005 and 2006, and his sport, boxing, as the method to topple the king.

From a technical standpoint, Emelianenko is not a boxer. But in a stand-up fight, nobody has ever gotten the better of him, including Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic, who was thought to be the best stand-up heavyweight in the sport when they met.

"I think that his footwork as a boxer is not that great," said Roach. "I know he is a good puncher coming forward, but as far as his forward contact rating, I think we have a huge advantage in the footwork and we can take advantage of that."

Roach said the key is to use angles in his favor. "If you're in front of him, he'll destroy you. You can't stand in front of him."

Arlovski, 29, a native of Belarus, comes into the fight with a 14-5 record with 10 wins coming by knockout. His biggest win, the heel hook on the same Sylvia that brought him the UFC title in just 47 seconds at UFC 51, was set up by a knockdown.

He's remarkably light on his feet for someone who comes in at nearly 240 pounds. He's good at avoiding takedowns, though good heavyweight wrestlers like Jake O'Brien and Roy Nelson have gotten him on his back in recent fights. But neither was able to hurt him from there. He has a solid enough ground game that he's never been submitted.

But the big question mark is Arlovski's chin. All but one of his losses, including the match where he dropped the title back to Sylvia, have been by knockout. And Emelianenko is the hardest puncher he's ever faced.

"I've watched Fedor in his last 20 fights," said Roach. "I'm tired of watching Fedor. We study him every day. And I watch what we can do. He's a good puncher. I'm not saying that he's not. He punches very well. But his boxing skills and footwork are not that great. I think that's where we can take advantage in the fight."

Roach, coming off leading Manny Pacquiao to his upset of De La Hoya last month, has talked up Arlovski as having the potential to quickly become a heavyweight contender if he would move into his sport.

In fact, should he win, Roach said he'd like Arlovksi to challenge Nikolai Valuev, the 7-foot Russian who holds the World Boxing Association heavyweight championship.

"That should be his next fight," said Roach. "The Affliction champ against a boxing champion."

"We have an Olympian from Africa who is one of his main sparring partners," said Roach. "And a Mexican champion who has 90 wins and five losses, and as an amateur was No. 2 in the world. He already boxed him, and he has a good style just like Fedor, very much like him. I mean, we have him sparring some tough guys in there. And you know Juan Carlos Gomez. And Andrei is 50/50 with him and he's fighting for the world title in his next fight. So, in boxing, he's doing fine.

"Again, I'm not a genius at the ground game," Roach continued. "I don't understand the science of it yet because I'm very new. But the thing is, his boxing game is very good now and we have the greatest wrestling coaches and jiu-jitsu coaches here, too."

Arlovski's last two fights saw him stop Rothwell and Nelson, two 260-pound heavyweights known for their ability to take punishment.

Neither could match his hand speed standing, and he was aggressive in both cases in finishing them when he got them hurt. Previously, he had appeared gun shy in wanting to exchange after being knocked out in his title loss to Sylvia at UFC 59, a bout which he dominated until eating an uppercut that put him out.

Arlovski thinks that Emelianenko, coming off his first competition loss in eight years, a Nov. 16 loss to Bulgaria's Blagoy Ivanov via decision in sambo, a Russian form of judo and the sport Arlovski started his career doing before picking up the stand-up game, works to his advantage. Emelianenko has disregarded the loss as any sign of his slowing down or playing a part in this match, noting it was in a different sport with different rules.

"Everyone thought he was unbeatable for a few years," said Arlovski. "A loss is a loss and of course he's disappointed. And I just hope he trains harder for my fight. And so, I am training harder too … I want to be the first person to beat him like the first person to beat Mike Tyson. And I will do everything possible to beat him."

Watch "Affliction: Day of Reckoning" video channel, "AV Live," here

To promote tomorrow's "Affliction: Day of Reckoning" event at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif., the organization is streaming live and pre-recorded content on a special video channel all today.

In conjunction with Affliction Entertainment, MMAjunkie.com has provided a feed of "AV Live" here.

The broadcast will start at the fighters' hotel before the competitors head to today's weigh-ins, which MMAjunkie.com will cover live beginning at 6 p.m. EST (3 p.m. PST).

The feed will include interviews with fighters and other pre-recorded programming.

The weigh-ins, which include a ring ceremony for "Day of Reckoning" headliner and WAMMA heavyweight title-holder Fedor Emelianenko, are open to the public. Doors to the Honda Center open at 2 p.m. PST.

You can also catch the weigh-ins live on HDNet or on ESPN.

ANAHEIM, Calif. - Weigh-ins for "Affliction: Day of Reckoning," which features a main event between WAMMA heavyweight title-holder Fedor Emelianenko and former UFC title-holder Andrei Arlovski, took place today at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif.

The first fighter hit the scale at 6 p.m. EST (3 p.m. PST), and the HDNet-televised event took nearly an hour-and-a-half to complete.

The proceedings went without incident, as all fighters made weight on their first attempt.

In addition to Emelianenko vs. Arlovski, Affliction's star-studded second effort includes notables such as Josh Barnett, Matt Lindland, Renato "Babalu" Sobral, Paul Buentello, Vladamir Matyushenko, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira and others.

The full weigh-in results included:

MAIN CARD (PPV)

• Fedor Emelianenko (230) vs. Andrei Arlovski (237)
  • Josh Barnett (248) vs. Gilbert Yvel (240)
  • Vitor Belfort (184) vs. Matt Lindland (186)
  • Renato "Babalu" Sobral (204) vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou (205.25)
  • Paul Buentello (244) vs. Kiril Sidelnikov (229.5)
  • Bobby Green (155.5) vs. Dan Lauzon (155.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (HDNet)

• Vladamir Matyushenko (204.5) vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (204.75)
  • Jay Hieron (169.25) vs. Jason High (170)
  • L.C. Davis (143.75) vs. Bao Quach (140.5)
  • Antonio Duarte (145) vs. Albert Rios (145)
  • Patrick Speight (169) vs. Brett Cooper (169)

<table width="95%" bordercolor="#cccccc" cellpadding="1"><tbody><tr><td width="22%" bgcolor="#000000">
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Affliction Odds[/FONT]
</td> <td width="16%" bgcolor="#000000">
5dimes64x24.png
BetOnFightingButton.png
</td> <td width="15%" bgcolor="#000000">
BetUsButton.png
</td> <td width="15%" bgcolor="#000000">
<!-- Affiliate Code Do NOT Modify-->
impressions.asp
<!-- End affiliate Code-->​
BodogButton.png
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">
</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Fedor
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Andrei Arlovski</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
+340
+280
+235
+325
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Matt Lindland</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Vitor Belfort</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
+155
+135
+140
+140
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Josh Barnett</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Gilbert Yvel</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
+475
+400
+400
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Babalu Sobral</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Sokoudjou</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
+135
+130
+130
+130
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">K Sidelnikov</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
+135
+135
+145
+125
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Paul Buentello</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Affliction Odds[/FONT]
5dimes64x24.png
BetOnFightingButton.png
BetUsButton.png
<!-- Affiliate Code Do NOT Modify-->
impressions.asp
<!-- End affiliate Code-->​
BodogButton.png
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">V Matyushenko</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Lil Nog</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Jay Hieron</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Jason High</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
+250
+265
+220
+260
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">LC Davis</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Bao Quach</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
+200
+225
+210
+210
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Antonio Duarte</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Albert Rios</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
+210
+215
+220
+250
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Brett Cooper</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000000">Patrick Speight</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">
+165
+160
+160
+160
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Matyushenko -<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COwner%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COwner%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COwner%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} span.EmailStyle15 {mso-style-type:personal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-ansi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; color:windowtext;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--> Relatively one dimensional striker...he dominated the IFL...was one thought to be one of the best...but he's past his prime...

http://www.mmalinker.com/xSearch.php?name=Matyushenko&btnG=Search

See him in action...

Matyushenko -<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COwner%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COwner%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COwner%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} span.EmailStyle15 {mso-style-type:personal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-ansi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; color:windowtext;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--> Relatively one dimensional striker...he dominated the IFL...was one thought to be one of the best...but he's past his prime...

See him in action...
Great link. I've been looking for something like that. :cheers:

See him in action...

i disagree completely...

hes not a one dimensional striker. if anything, he's a first class wrestler. we'll see if if hes past his prime or not, but im pretty sure he can control lil nog from the top. vladdy will be much stronger and i think he grinds out a boring win. he opened as the favorite for a reason, nog's name is the only reason he's been bet down. the last fight on the linker page is against patterson, who's every bit as good at submissions as lil nog.

this is a very close fight. im taking vladdy +125, but i can also understand anyone taking nog too.

war janitor!!!

interesting to see fedor is only 7 pounds lighter despite being 4 inches shorter--

Hearing that Arlovski has improved striking and is some kind of amazing striker now-

Dont see him beating FEDOR, if this hits the ground, Fedor will submit him, Fedor does not get knocked out, and I think Arlovski has a weak chin--

I think Arlovski is gonna be scared, he is a bit of a wimp, he lost to Sylvia for fucks sake twice at that rate-

He never baet anyone, they were making him to be great, even though he beat no one-
TO be great you have to beat the greatest--

I see no weakness in fedors game, I can see how Arlovski beats him, other than a decision somehow--

but I cant see how Fedor doesent crush Arlovski, would not be surprised to see a fast and quick knockout by FEDOR-
Arlovski lost to some questionable talent, and cannot trade with fedor, he will be put to sleep.

laffit - didn't mean it as a hack...I agree he has wrestling and very good wrestling, I should have said known mostly because of his hands...

I'm on him as well. He's in great shape and in much better condition than when he was younger. Trains in California now. Beach over Belarus these days!

:shake:

sammy thanks again for the 5 dimes advise last week...I have a couple parlays as a result...can't do that at my Pinny account.

sammy thanks again for the 5 dimes advise last week...I have a couple parlays as a result...can't do that at my Pinny account.

buddy you can parlay anthing there with anything---

you can parlay will the fight go 5 rounds, will it not--

who you have tongith to parlay--

i will parlay FEDOR I think but i dont know any other easy winners--

Or parlay the fedor fight to not go 5 rounds, i dont see that happening do you? I also see Fedor winning, until someone beats him i would not go against him he is that good and calm and composed--

5 dimes bro is da shit, I use that place just for parlays and thats it- for MMA its amazing, cause parlay fedor with someone -250 and you have an EVEN money return.

I've got Yvel with Belfort on a bit of a flyer and a BIG bet on Kiril Sidelnikov...kids gonna be a great one. He's Fedors training partner/protoge...very youg, pretty unknow, hence the great price against the "name fighter" Buntello...

Can't wait for this...starts in 55 min!!!

yup...you are right on. I dont want to turn this into a 5 dimes thread, but the action available IS amazing!! I wasn't big on the user interface (pretty basic) but who gives a shit with so many options!

buddy you can parlay anthing there with anything---

you can parlay will the fight go 5 rounds, will it not--

who you have tongith to parlay--

i will parlay FEDOR I think but i dont know any other easy winners--

Or parlay the fedor fight to not go 5 rounds, i dont see that happening do you? I also see Fedor winning, until someone beats him i would not go against him he is that good and calm and composed--

5 dimes bro is da shit, I use that place just for parlays and thats it- for MMA its amazing, cause parlay fedor with someone -250 and you have an EVEN money return.
Sammy I think you should parlay Fedor with Barnett. I don't see any way that loses

I just have a "feeling" about Yvel...price is sick so why not...

"Sammy I think you should parlay Fedor with Barnett. I don't see any way that loses"

Yvel knees and fists is how it "could" loose...but we see...

Good luck to all...BRB gotta go pick up my Vietnamese...

1 unit each on belfort, yvel, kiril and arlovski

DAY OF THE DOG...........hopefully

Some nice value here.....I agree pincher...have a feeling about yvel tonight

The production is so weak. Announcers, lighting, etc.
It just looks so generic compared to UFC.

Really makes you appreciate Joe Rogan believe it or not.

just getting my sense back after skiing for couple of hours today and then taking a nap.....

u guys liking most of the dogs for "value" tonight i see.....?

The production is so weak. Announcers, lighting, etc.
It just looks so generic compared to UFC.

Really makes you appreciate Joe Rogan believe it or not.

so true....

im a fan of Joe, i like him and think he adds a lot to the show....

these announcers can't even read the next fighters names correctly....

ok joined along..... KIRILL SIDELNIKOV +130 ($30/39)
<table class="Lines-Display-data-odd" width="100%" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td width="5%">
</td><td width="28%">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Back