AFC Divisional Playoff Discussion: Titans at Ravens

Keep an eye on AJ Brown. I think he is gonna be a Match up nightmare.
Titans missing Brown (LB) is gonna be tough as well.
Titans have the personnel to defend Balty TEs. But can they is they huge question.

Titans OL hasn’t to protect Tannehill when he passes. That Ravens D is nasty blitzing.
Can’t wait to watch this game!

I hope we get every game this weekend (and Monday Night) come down to the last drives with a chances to win

Titans OL hasn’t to protect Tannehill when he passes. That Ravens D is nasty blitzing.
Can’t wait to watch this game!

I hope we get every game this weekend (and Monday Night) come down to the last drives with a chances to win

That’s the key to the game right there. Tannehill 3rd best QBR when he’s not pressured, 32nd I believe when they can’t protect him. There are plays to be made against that Raven d IF the OL can hold up and give Ryan time.

Yup. That OL can run block like Super Bowl Champs. But when you ask them to pass block they false start, trip over their own feet, but if they can PA and get some quick hits. Give Tannehill some time. Lookout.
It’s like they are a completely different OL when they are asked to pass block

I mean AJ Brown is just as big and fast as Henry and with great hands. It’s crazy seeing those 2 stand next to each other.

I like watching cosell break down film!

Was it just me or did it seem like pats really didn’t stack the box as much as I would have thought against titans? Gotta think ravens bring Thomas down in the box a ton in this game and trust their corners on islands. Key to Henry is not letting that big Fukker get a head of steam going downhill.

Titans bottom 3rd the league defending tight ends which doesn’t bode well as Lamar loves hitting the tight ends.
If you break that play down. What is freakn scary and almost impossible to defend is Lamar can chose to pass it to TE Boyle if that LB commits to Lamar and if you watch that play til the end, just picture Lamar flipping that ball to the TE and if when it pans out downfield showing him (TE) blocking, he could potentially be catching that pass, open and picking up YACs as well.
If you as a defender commit to Lamar, he can burn you with that short, accurate pass.

Yup. That OL can run block like Super Bowl Champs. But when you ask them to pass block they false start, trip over their own feet, but if they can PA and get some quick hits. Give Tannehill some time. Lookout.
It’s like they are a completely different OL when they are asked to pass block

I mean AJ Brown is just as big and fast as Henry and with great hands. It’s crazy seeing those 2 stand next to each other.

That OL has driven me nuts all year. I think they are gonna have to be less predictable and try throwing on early downs so it’s not just free runs to the QB by the ravens on known passing downs. Don’t get me wrong, you gotta pound away with Henry, but especially early on I think we need to try and get the ball down field some. Keep the d off balance

Snead & Marq Brown are going to have to make some 3rd down catches to extend some drives for Balty

I’d rather Lamar have to beat us with those two than w his legs or throwing to Andrews.

Did they say whether Jayon Brown is out or going to give it a try to play? I never heard anything definitive

That OL has driven me nuts all year. I think they are gonna have to be less predictable and try throwing on early downs so it’s not just free runs to the QB by the ravens on known passing downs. Don’t get me wrong, you gotta pound away with Henry, but especially early on I think we need to try and get the ball down field some. Keep the d off balance
Yea, I would pass to set up the run Early. Ravens obviously are going to try to stop the run. Make them adjust 1st and quickly. Just get to the 4th with a lead or a possession or 2 down with Henry ready to go.

Again Special Teams are gonna be huge. Titans punting is just crazy. Hopefully Two Tone Blue doesn’t need the Kicker to trot out on the field for FGs.

Tucker is a stud man. Just him alone could win this game for Balty.

Does anyone else worry bout all the carries Henry has had the last 2 weeks? He had only rushed it 30+ times once in his career and has now done it in b2b weeks. I saw a breakdown of the 8 backs with highest 2 game rushing attempts totals this year and in the 3rd game they averaged more than a half yard less a carry in that 3rd game. Also titans 3rd straight on the road,, maybe not a big deal but might be a little something.

Pretty ridiculous he had so many carries in week 17 just to get him the rushing title. Seems little odd to me I haven’t heard anyone mention this.

Does anyone else worry bout all the carries Henry has had the last 2 weeks? He had only rushed it 30+ times once in his career and has now done it in b2b weeks. I saw a breakdown of the 8 backs with highest 2 game rushing attempts totals this year and in the 3rd game they averaged more than a half yard less a carry in that 3rd game. Also titans 3rd straight on the road,, maybe not a big deal but might be a little something.

Pretty ridiculous he had so many carries in week 17 just to get him the rushing title. Seems little odd to me I haven’t heard anyone mention this.
Interesting...

ty doggy, just came in here to see if there was a weather update. I want to play the over here, but may just in-game it.

Also would like to say, I love the hometown fans giving their perspective and opinion in such an objective way. Its awesome and a huge help!
Cheers boys, gl tonight.

Im on the first half over but I will say there is a fair amount of wind. Normally dont advocate overs with wind but I see points early one way or another. GL

Any chance we all are over valuing Tennessee's win last week against a fairly mediocre, and offensively very sub par. Patriot team? Just putting it out there. Still trying to figure out where i stand in this one...

Yea, I would pass to set up the run Early. Ravens obviously are going to try to stop the run. Make them adjust 1st and quickly. Just get to the 4th with a lead or a possession or 2 down with Henry ready to go.

Again Special Teams are gonna be huge. Titans punting is just crazy. Hopefully Two Tone Blue doesn’t need the Kicker to trot out on the field for FGs.

Tucker is a stud man. Just him alone could win this game for Balty.
Tucker SO clutch.

ty doggy, just came in here to see if there was a weather update. I want to play the over here, but may just in-game it.

Also would like to say, I love the hometown fans giving their perspective and opinion in such an objective way. Its awesome and a huge help!
Cheers boys, gl tonight.

Yup, we've had some great discussion threads the last few weeks.

I dunno Em..... Henrys rushing is on another planet for the last 7 weeks. Still lean Baltimore but not enough to bet it.

y'all got me doing a double take on those "winning-streak" teams not covering in the playoffs. whomever found that trend ain't right for that shit ;)

What's up Tea, man you were right about Russel Wilson brother. Dude covers spreads for the public like a mofo

Absolutely not. He could have 50. He’d be fine. He’s just built different. He’s made for this

MCG, Big Daddy, Prov...what a game! Been watching the media and reading the forums...love it!

This team is made for this. Under all circumstances we stay calm, cool, and collected and stick with our plan. The ravens tipped their hand early that they were in panic mode when they went for that 4th and 1 early when it was only 7-0. Biggest play of the game was that defensive stop and then boom it was 14-0 one play later.

Simple...
Tenn Beats Brady...
OMG! We Can Beat Brady...
We Can Beat Baltimore!
They Are Believing In Themselves...
TENN Is A Tough Team Right Now...
K.C. Wins?!
I'm Taking The Points & ML Tennessee!
Houston Wins?! All Bets Are OFF!

Back