AFC Championship Opinions

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Personally, I think it's suicide to lay 9.5pts in both games when both Baltimore and Houston can win these games outright.

As a matter of fact, all 4 dogs can win outright. After a favorite 4-0 ats on wild card weekend, do you really think it happens again? My guess it at least 3 of the 4 dogs cover and possibly win outright. Remember, the 4 teams that covered last week are playing this week. I don't see them laying an egg vs teams that are not dominant by any means.

I like the Packers and Texans to cover, really think both can win the game. Seahawks can win too, just such a gritty team but think experience, home field and overall more weapons for Atlanta gets it done for them. I don't see the Ravens beating the Broncos, but they can obviously cover 9. Crazy numbers.

Damn Wise - I think there might not be a dog that covers all weekend. One of us gets paid large this weekend....

Tough to put money on Flacco on the road. Balty goes down by more than 7 early and could be lights out.

N.E. had beaten up the jets at home and then lost to same jets at home in the playoffs ? 2 years ago. So it could happen talk radio up here is shitting on Schaub and all sounds legit. Pats averaging 30+ points at home. I have a homer N.E. to win SB ticket made b4 the season started

Damn Wise - I think there might not be a dog that covers all weekend. One of us gets paid large this weekend....

I haven't done anything yet. Im looking at totals a little more than sides to be honest. I see Houston's team total is 19. That's a little low. Packers team total of 21 is too low. The Ravens team total of 18.5 seems a bit high.

Thoughts are welcomed!

N.E. had beaten up the jets at home and then lost to same jets at home in the playoffs ? 2 years ago. So it could happen talk radio up here is shitting on Schaub and all sounds legit. Pats averaging 30+ points at home. I have a homer N.E. to win SB ticket made b4 the season started

Talk radio up here is fucking brutal. Glad I have Sirius so I can listen to NFL radio & at least get semi-unbiased opinions. Given The Sports Hub is the broadcast station for the Pats they will never go on record stating they think the Pats will lose.

I posted your same thoughts about that Jets game a couple days ago, worriesome.

I haven't done anything yet. Im looking at totals a little more than sides to be honest. I see Houston's team total is 19. That's a little low. Packers team total of 21 is too low. The Ravens team total of 18.5 seems a bit high.

Thoughts are welcomed!

My worry is that aside from the total in the GB/SF game - I like every fave and every over. Which is odd for me. I'm usually a sucker for free points.
I agree that 18.5 may be too high for the Blackbirds. I posted what seems like some good info in my thread on why I'm on Denver's TT over. Feel that is a better play than full game over due to my disrespect for Baltimore's offense, particularly on the road against this D

It is snowing here in Denver now and will be in the mid teens tomorrow at game time. It's not supposed to snow during the game, but the field may be a little sloppy from todays fall.

Back