AFC Campionship Pick

flounder101

Captain of the Million Dollar Fund
AFC Championship Pick

After pouring over all of the possibilities for Sunday, the only place my money goes is back to what I said during the regular season.

Pats getting points? Take 'em.

Indy may be a team of destiny. But who says they win by 3? The Pats aren't going down easy in this one. If Indy does manage to pull out a win, it's gonna be a last second field goal to get past the Pats by 3 or less.

At the very least, the Pats should have a chance to win this with a field goal, meaning they'll be within 3 in the closing seconds.

That's how I see it and that's where my money goes. Gimme the Pats and the points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flounder- good luck to you! I have Indy and the money line. Maybe we can both cash this puppy!

this is a different patriots football team, with different coaches, different

situation (not foxboro), different colts linebacker rob morris who helps a

lot on run support, and......no rodney harrison. colts take this game by

double digits.:wacka wacka:

Flounder my friend. Hate to see you're on opposite side. Yes its hard to go against Belichick and Brady when they are getting points but I just had to take Indy here. This isnt the same NE team we're used to watching and it isnt the same Colts either. Something's gotta give and Im laying the wood on this one. Nice to see you posting Flounder. PS. fixed your typo. Good luck bud.

Thanks for the correction, Sharkie. Sorry about bein' opposite you. Pats gettin' pts has been money for years. Us old guys are slow to change. I would like to see the Colts win this one, as would most of the world. I think layin' the 3 is a big payday for "The Man".

Anyway, they're gonna have to play the game before we know anything.

Gl Buddy, Shouldve trusted you on the stons last night, good call, I got the COLTS though, think thye get it done by atleast ten points.

GL to you, too. I'm only puttin' $20 on these games today. I see no real value in anything. The big money to be made is in hoops these days.

flounder101 said:
GL to you, too. I'm only puttin' $20 on these games today. I see no real value in anything. The big money to be made is in hoops these days.

Who you liking in hoops?

malapeet said:
this is a different patriots football team, with different coaches, different

situation (not foxboro), different colts linebacker rob morris who helps a

lot on run support, and......no rodney harrison. colts take this game by

double digits.:wacka wacka:

All good points except the Pats getting points is money most of the time.

In the end I think the Pats find a way to win they always do. This one could go either way but I have to go with the Pats.

Gl ALL!

Back