Advo Care Bowl Discussion (BC v. Arizona)

How many games would BC win in the Pac10?

Depends on whether they get to play both Cal and Colo. BC is significantly better than those two and would prolly pull an upset out of their ass against WSU, OSU, or Utah.

I'm doing my best to practice money management today, but you guys saying BC can't score, do realize they are 2nd in the nation in red zone scoring percentage right?

Only 59% on TDs. FG kicker is 18-18 for the year.

12 PM

30.png
46[SUP]°[/SUP]
Partly Cloudy

<dl><dt>FEELS LIKE:</dt><dd>46° </dd></dl> <dl><dt>HUMIDITY:</dt><dd>50% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>PRECIP:</dt><dd>0% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>WIND:</dt><dd>E at 3 mph</dd></dl>

1 PM

30.png
51[SUP]°[/SUP]
Partly Cloudy

<dl><dt>FEELS LIKE:</dt><dd>51° </dd></dl> <dl><dt>HUMIDITY:</dt><dd>41% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>PRECIP:</dt><dd>0% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>WIND:</dt><dd>E at 3 mph</dd></dl>

2 PM

34.png
53[SUP]°[/SUP]
Mostly Sunny

<dl><dt>FEELS LIKE:</dt><dd>53° </dd></dl> <dl><dt>HUMIDITY:</dt><dd>37% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>PRECIP:</dt><dd>0% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>WIND:</dt><dd>ESE at 4 mph</dd></dl>

3 PM

32.png
53[SUP]°[/SUP]
Sunny

<dl><dt>FEELS LIKE:</dt><dd>53° </dd></dl> <dl><dt>HUMIDITY:</dt><dd>38% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>PRECIP:</dt><dd>0% </dd></dl> <dl><dt>WIND:</dt><dd>ESE at 4 mph</dd></dl>

I think that's a bit optimistic. It should be high 30's at kickoff.

I'm on Zona -7 (buy) for .5 units

I keep thinking about how BC will struggle if they get behind in this game because they can't pass. Rich Rod should have some tricks in this one, and this spread attack is a bit different than what BC is used to in the ACC. I expect Zona to come out fired up to avenge a tough loss against in-state rival AZ St.

I see something like 31-14

GL all!

Also, I see a lot of folks calling for the BC upset and adding ML because of the value, which seems to make sense. But Vegas opened this at 7 for a reason. We will see that today.

If you go back to Weather.com, you'll see they've adjusted their forecast. I still think they're a bit optimistic, seeing as how they say it's currently 34 in Shreveport and they're still projecting 40 degrees at 11:00 a.m., which is 5 minutes from now.

If you go back to Weather.com, you'll see they've adjusted their forecast. I still think they're a bit optimistic, seeing as how they say it's currently 34 in Shreveport and they're still projecting 40 degrees at 11:00 a.m., which is 5 minutes from now.

good, rather see it bitter cold.

Back