adam jones...cowboys

txtennisboy

Pretty much a regular
adam and a few of the boys were hammered last night at the Joule Hotel.....newman is out

i just hammered the arizona cardinals and the over:tiphat:

Last edited:
Their corners already can't cover. With or without them wont make a difference.

it was only a matter of time...........

Police: Pacman Jones involved in fight at hotel

By JEFF CARLTON – 5 hours ago
DALLAS (AP) — Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was involved in a fight with one of his bodyguards, according to Dallas police, the night before attending a previously scheduled team meeting with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
No one was arrested and no one will be charged in connection with the fight late Tuesday night at The Joule, an upscale downtown hotel.
Jones missed all of last season for Tennessee while serving an NFL suspension for off-field incidents. Goodell fully reinstated the cornerback, acquired by Dallas in a trade in April, just before the season opener.
"Someone from the business called police," Dallas police spokesman Cpl. Jerry Monreal told The Associated Press. "Police arrived and spoke to the parties after they had a verbal argument. Both parties agreed to leave, and they left."
The incident report lists no names, and Monreal said he did not know if Jones was involved in the fight, which was first reported by Dallas-Fort Worth TV station KTVT.
But the details of the incident and Jones' involvement were confirmed to The Dallas Morning News by Deputy Chief Vince Golbeck, who is a commander of the central patrol division, which responded to the call. Golbeck was not in the police station Wednesday night, and a dispatcher at the central patrol division declined to comment.
Jones' agent, Worrick Robinson, said he had spoken with Jones on Wednesday but declined to discuss the details of their conversation. He referred all questions to the Cowboys. Team spokesman Rich Dalrymple did not immediately respond to an e-mail and voicemail left by The Associated Press.
NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said the NFL had no comment.
Before meeting with the Cowboys on Wednesday, Goodell said to reporters in San Antonio: "Adam knows how much emphasis I put on making sure that he makes good choices going forward, that he avoids situations where he can reflect poorly on himself, the Cowboys or the NFL. So far he seems to have been able to do that very effectively.
"I am supportive of him and am hopeful that he will be able to do that for the rest of his life. I am hoping he will not only be a great NFL player but he will continue to do the right things so he can lead a productive life off the field as well."
Before the latest incident, Jones has been arrested six times and involved in a dozen incidents requiring police intervention since Tennessee drafted him in the first round in 2005. That includes his connection to a shooting at a Las Vegas strip club.
Goodell suspended Jones in April 2007 after an accumulation of arrests and legal problems.
At the time of his reinstatement Aug. 28, Jones said: "I know my responsibilities to the NFL and I'm going to hold my own and do what I need to do to make sure I stay where I am right now, which is reinstated. I work hard every day to make sure I don't make the same mistakes. Can I say I would never ever make the same mistakes? No, I can't say that. I'll make sure I put myself in way better situations than I have put myself in the past."

Do not pass goal, do not collect 200, boot this motherfucker ASAP.

Dude is out of options.

It was actually a bodyguard Jerry Jones asssigned to Pacman to keep him out of trouble. Lmao at Pacman.

Man...just didnt see this one coming...

Nice knowing ya PacMan!

This dude is DONE in the nfl

No way goodell puts up with this shit

You would think taking over a year off in the NFL to think about your actions would straighten him up, but this has got to be one of the dumbest mother fuckers out there. Maybe he forgot what it felt like out of a job, the NFL needs to remind him.

All these guys don't know how good they have it, getting paid millions of dollars doing something they'd do for free. We'll see how much Goodell sticks to his word but he supposedly had a "zero tolerance" policy on pacman.

In my opinion, anything other than kicking him out of the league makes Goodell look like a pussy and opens him up to all sorts of criticism

Hes done

In my opinion, anything other than kicking him out of the league makes Goodell look like a pussy and opens him up to all sorts of criticism

Hes done
Well Jerry Jones and the Cowboys organization just announced there will not be any penalty from the Cowboys organization. That was expected though, we all know how much Jerry Jones wants to win before disciplining players.

Can't figure this out, who's a bigger dumbass, Travis Henry or Pacman Jones?

Well Jerry Jones and the Cowboys organization just announced there will not be any penalty from the Cowboys organization. That was expected though, we all know how much Jerry Jones wants to win before disciplining players.

Can't figure this out, who's a bigger dumbass, Travis Henry or Pacman Jones?

As of right now, Travis Henry, because I think hes actually in jail...

And what were the Cowboys gonna do?? Of course theyre gonna take the 'nothing to see here, move on...' approach

Lets see if Goodell is as accommodating...

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he doesn’t know exactly what happened between Cowboys cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones and his team-appointed bodyguard, but he does know he’s not happy to be talking about Pacman.

Asked about the reports that Pacman got in a fight with his bodyguard in a Dallas hotel, Goodell told Mike Tirico on ESPN Radio today that it’s clear that some type of incident did occur, that he won’t tolerate behavior that reflects poorly on the league, and that he’s disappointed that he’s even being asked about Pacman.

“We’re trying to determine all the facts,” Goodell said. “It’s clear there was some type of an incident. We want to understand all the facts and once we do understand the facts then we can make a judgment from that point. But at this point right now it’s just making sure we understand exactly what did happen.”

With some players, the mere fact that “there was some type of an incident” wouldn’t be enough to talk about fines or suspensions, but if there’s one player in the league who hasn’t earned the benefit of the doubt, it’s Jones.

“I don’t think there’s any misunderstanding about the position that Adam has put himself in with respect to all of the behavior,” Goodell said. “And I’ve been very clear with him about the fact that it cannot reflect poorly on himself, the team or the NFL, and that there were certain things that I expected of him. And I think he clearly understands that. I guess I would tell you that I’m disappointed that we’re even discussing this at this point in time. But we’ll have to wait for the facts and understand exactly what happened before we make any determinations.”

Now that the Cowboys have reportedly decided not to discipline Jones, it will be solely up to Goodell to determine whether Jones is subject to league discipline.

sounds to me like hes gonna puss out...

I guess that 'zero' tolerance policy was actually an 'Ok, we'll let you have just one more chance' tolerance policy

Why is he a pussy?

The hate for Pac-Man seems hilarious on here, and no, I don't like the guy (nor do I dislike him...I pay no attention really, why should we?)

He got drunk and got into a little fight with his bodyguard,

To this I ask..

If you drink...how many times have you tried fighting friends/people around you over a simple misunderstanding?

Chalk it up to a night of boozing, next, onto Sunday...

Why is he a pussy?

The hate for Pac-Man seems hilarious on here, and no, I don't like the guy (nor do I dislike him...I pay no attention really, why should we?)

To this I ask..

If you drink...how many times have you tried fighting friends/people around you over a simple misunderstanding?

:shake:

Well I dont give a shit about PacMan Jones

I jsut want Goodell to stand by his word and kick his punk ass out of the NFL

mostly (110%) because of what it will do to the Dallas secondary (who lost Newman today to a sports hernia)

Fuck the cowboys

:36_11_6:

Brewer, you're my age...this I'm sure of...and if you've never scrapped with one of your boys, then really I don't know what to say

It's almost sad if thats the case

Anyways, back to PacMan...if this wasn't him, it would be no big issue (of course I expect the, but it IS PacMan, and he can't do this shit)

He got into a little scrap with a bodyguard, not an everyday person, his bodyguard

Well I dont give a shit about PacMan Jones

I jsut want Goodell to stand by his word and kick his punk ass out of the NFL

mostly (110%) because of what it will do to the Dallas secondary (who lost Newman today to a sports hernia)

Fuck the cowboys

Well, I can see that you're from Philly, so yeah it'd make sense that you would want Jones kicked out...I can understand some others reasons too...

But really, it'll take more than THIS to get PacMan kicked out of the NFL...

It's also funny how ESPN with undoubtedly play up this story up until the Arizona/Dallas game...and then probably even after

They definitely want this guy kicked out of the NFL...think of the ratings they'll get if that happens!

Why is he a pussy?

To this I ask..

He's a pussy cus he said zero tolerance. Now what does Pacman have to do to learn his lesson. The six times he's been arrested since being drafted isn't enough? The incident that he was involved in and allegedly started that got a guy paralyzed isn't enough? How bout slapping women around, that isn't enough? How bout he was told to don't fuck up, now he has, is that not enough? Do you want me to go on and on about this pathetic fuck? Let me know.

^ Yes, Zero Tolerance since the LAST incident

That means throw out the prior arrests, throw out everything that happened before he got reinstated and now look at him from THEN on...

This incident warrants nothing but a quick call from Roger Goddell/Jerry Jones...

I should note that I'm in no way defending this guy

I could care less if he's in the league or not, I just notice the bashing over a simple fight inside a hotel room...

C'mon..

^ Yes, Zero Tolerance since the LAST incident

That means throw out the prior arrests, throw out everything that happened before he got reinstated and now look at him from THEN on...

This incident warrants nothing but a quick call from Roger Goddell/Jerry Jones...
You just said it yourself, ZERO TOLERANCE. When the cops get called and have to show up, when they could be doing other stuff, it is an issue. I can't believe you can't see that. I do think your right though, many people get into little tussles with their freinds when they drink, but this piece of shit Pacman jones was told, ZERO, let me repeat, ZERO tolerance.

And what kind of grown man needs a babysitter, i mean bodyguard. :36_11_6: WTF, that's fucken pathetic.

^ It's pathetic they have bodyguards for him...it's not like he's a superstar anyways

Jerry Jones also has him living in this little town outside of Dallas (it begins with a P I think)...and I've heard that there is NOTHING...absolutely NOTHING there

No wonder Pac needs to drink

Sirius NFL Radio reported

Around 11:30PM a drunk Pacman got out of his car with his girlfriend, took his shirt off and said "I'm gonna get this guy." Walked up into the bathroom and hit the bodyguard from behind.

Sirius NFL Radio reported

Around 11:30PM a drunk Pacman got out of his car with his girlfriend, took his shirt off and said "I'm gonna get this guy." Walked up into the bathroom and hit the bodyguard from behind.

Deion Sanders, who was there and knows the parties involved, painted quite a different story. Apparently, Jones was just upset that the 'bodyguard' (who is more like a father-figure sort of friend) wasn't there. He wasn't drinking. They did argue, and it sounded like they were punching.

I think this is a monumental pile of horseshit. The man can't even have a conversation without some slime sucking cunt from ESPN who is bored with his life because it isn't a gameday dive into his personal business. They're waiting for him to blow up, and they want to be there to get it on film.

That's why the hound Terrell Owens, too. anything that guy says they put a spotlight on and try to make out that he and Romo might get their panties intertwisted. Yet everything I've seen suggests the two are friends.

It's sick. The kid is trying to clean up his act (and Owens has been no more vocal than anyone else...aside from the occasional "gimme the ball" which seems to bother nobody in Dallas). The sports analyst fuckers need to give him a break for fuck's sake.

......I do wonder with all the bizarre aggressive outbursts he's had over the last few years if Jones is one of those XYY folks.

sounds to me like hes gonna puss out...

I guess that 'zero' tolerance policy was actually an 'Ok, we'll let you have just one more chance' tolerance policy

There's a tolerance policy as long as you play for the right teams(i.e. Dallas, New England). If you play on a low profile team then Goodell is Barney Fife.

I don't know what he has to do to get booted. If he straight up murdered somebody, it's ok, he'll just get a year or 2 ban and be right back in the league.

:36_11_6:

Brewer, you're my age...this I'm sure of...and if you've never scrapped with one of your boys, then really I don't know what to say

It's almost sad if thats the case

Anyways, back to PacMan...if this wasn't him, it would be no big issue (of course I expect the, but it IS PacMan, and he can't do this shit)

He got into a little scrap with a bodyguard, not an everyday person, his bodyguard

I don't drink like most my age do as i seen what alcohol can do to people. every now and then ya i'll drink but never to the point of drunkeness and where i'm not aware of what my actions are.

i got into a fight with some random kid at a party almost one time because it was supposedly his birthday and he didnt like me calling him a bitch because he was getting owned at beer pong that night by yours truly. i almost wish the kid took a swing at me because i would have knocked him the fuck out as me and my buddy where winning every game.

i really don't know how to handle myself to well so again i try to stay away from most fights and you never know who knows who in this world and involved in what.

i'd say i have a few real people i call friends anyways and just a bunch of acquaintances.

the pacman is a joke.

I've got into one fight in basketball practice in high school but as we know basketball players have no idea how to fight so it was really nothing. Funny how all the fights are with the point guard or the dumb big man on the team.

doesn't matter what he did.......it is a distraction for the team!!!! Cowboys will never win again with Jones as owner. he needs jj back

Deion Sanders, who was there and knows the parties involved, painted quite a different story. Apparently, Jones was just upset that the 'bodyguard' (who is more like a father-figure sort of friend) wasn't there. He wasn't drinking. They did argue, and it sounded like they were punching.

I think this is a monumental pile of horseshit. The man can't even have a conversation without some slime sucking cunt from ESPN who is bored with his life because it isn't a gameday dive into his personal business. They're waiting for him to blow up, and they want to be there to get it on film.

That's why the hound Terrell Owens, too. anything that guy says they put a spotlight on and try to make out that he and Romo might get their panties intertwisted. Yet everything I've seen suggests the two are friends.

It's sick. The kid is trying to clean up his act (and Owens has been no more vocal than anyone else...aside from the occasional "gimme the ball" which seems to bother nobody in Dallas). The sports analyst fuckers need to give him a break for fuck's sake.

......I do wonder with all the bizarre aggressive outbursts he's had over the last few years if Jones is one of those XYY folks.

You are right on and I am 100% positive that this situation is overblown. ESPN is out to ruin careers, of that I am sure. Leave Pacman alone, get the facts straight. I watched First Take today and all the talk was about the Cowboys. You know Steven A Smith made the first good point hes ever made. All of these idiots talk about distractions and this and that. But what does it say about a bunch of grown men who get paid millions of dollars, when they cant ignore someone talking out of their ass or someone else's personal lives.

good fuck him - ruin his career

and why youre at it espn, if you could take down Eli Manning, Tony Romo and Clinton Portis as well, id appreciate it

Back