abcs Week 5 College football picks and plays...

A

abcs

boxing4.gif
.. I will have writeups in a minute, and I will update my Record. Lets get that money fellas. :dance3:
The juice doesnt matter that much to me. It just means I have to make sure I pick at a high %. Last week i bought half points with Arkansas (-1) and Notre Dame (-2.5). Good luck this week fellas

ML Parlay (6 - 4 )
Teasers ( 2 - 1 )
Pleasers ( 0 - 0 )
ATS ( 16 - 4 - 2 )
SEC Plays ATS ( 3 - 1 - 2)

(27 - 11 - 2 +22.36 units overall)

Last edited by a moderator:
helmet_auburn.gif
-7 (-132) Risking 3.5 units to win 2.65 units

helmet_nevada.gif
-6 (-112) Risking 2 units
helmet_kentucky.gif
-5.5 (-115) Risking only 1.5 units
helmet_temple.gif
+34.5 (-112) Risking 1.2 units to win 1

helmet_usc.gif
-13 (-127) Risking 1.9 to win 1.5

helmet_tennessee.gif
helmet_california.gif
helmet_usc.gif
ML Parlay

Risking 2 units to win 1.1
helmet_michigan.gif
helmet_notredame.gif
helmet_miami.gif
ML Parlay
Risking 4.5 units to win 2.6 units

helmet_georgia.gif
helmet_cincinnati.gif
helmet_smiss.gif
[Open]
Risking 2 units to win ?!?!
helmet_notredame.gif
helmet_wisconsin.gif
helmet_pittsburgh.gif

Risking 2 units to win 1.3

helmet_giants.gif
+16.5
helmet_auburn.gif
+2
helmet_florida.gif
helmet_usc.gif

The Giants game has already been played ( Week 3 )
Risking 2 to win 1.429

Last edited by a moderator:
Your def. safe with 16.5 in the GMEN game, I think Gmen win outright but I don't bet NFL so what do I know..

I've ridden the unbridled ineptness of Temple this entire season, and not about to stop, even at -32 against Vandy. Especially with them playing their 3rd straight on the road. But it will be a small play. :smiley_acbe:

abcs--thelegend said:
helmet_nevada.gif
-6 (-112) Risking 2 units

Basically 2 teams going in opposite directions..:shake:

the line movement on this is making me upset :spank:

I hit the under 50 line on the TCU/BYU game at Pinny for 3 units. That line is dropping fast. For TCU to shut down Texas Tech 2 weeks ago is enough for me.

TCU/BYU Under 50

That nevada line is dropping quicker than paris's underwear on a saturday night

A few more over/under plays

USC/Wash St under 58

Army/Rice under 45

Duke/Virginia under 42.5

Playing these for only 1 unit each and will likely tease them along with the under on BYU/TCU

abcs--thelegend said:
The Giants look miserable :spank:

Wow was I wrong about the Giants and thus providing more proof that I do not need to bet NFL, Im always wrong... That stadium is really loud, oh my sounds like a college game!

abcs--thelegend said:
I think Plaxico has money on the seahawks this is a disaster

No shit abcs....giants are bad....look at the team they beat the eagles...eagles lighting it up in san fran.....i know its san fran.

Seattle is proving they're a bit better than they've shown in the first two games today - I was wrong hitting the Giants.

Cmon Mr Moose please...They are at the 35 yard line with 4 minutes left

Lets hope there isnt some fluke td here.. Ive seen crazier shit happen

RJ that line is high i was expecting 14. Big time moose possibility. UGA has a huge game next week vs tenn. so ill prob lay off

abcs--thelegend said:
RJ that line is high i was expecting 14. Big time moose possibility. UGA has a huge game next week vs tenn. so ill prob lay off

Those were my thoughts too.

Moosecock said:
Wait...wait wait....You got Auburn at -7!?!?!?
It opened at 7 and went right to 7.5 -110 or so and i just bought the half point which came with a cup of juice :shake: Gotta be quick..

I don't know why y'all are scared of Georgia. 17 too high? We just lost to fuckin QB-less, RB-less, talentless 3-0 Wake Forrest by 24. I don't see how we score. I'll say it again: Georgia anywhere from 21 to 28 and we GET NOTHING.

Lots of SEC ats plays this week, i will prob add the uga and fl game as well. I feel like im getting a good feel for the conf.

Ricky theyll beat Ole Piss, but im not sure about the cover. uga doesnt cover big #'s Richt has a vagina

ABC's I like both those parlays...I have a similar one involving a lot of those teams....

What do you think?

Auburn ML
Penn State ML
Cal ML
USC ML
Notre Dame ML
Miami ML
Ohio State ML

risking 2 units to win 4.5 units

fresh looks good but i would just break em up into 2 seperate plays..

Ray said:
abc..what do you say about Auburn+Miami FL,Michigan+Florida ML Parlay?

If i got them in one of my ML parlays then i like it bro :shake: Im most worried about mishitgin winning then florida ( i think they have a tough schedule once they get by bama)

Like all the parlays. Like you said, though, I don't know about Michigan. They will have a let down game one of these days...it's just tough to tell when it is going to come. I would be pretty surprised if it was this week, but on the other hand, part of me wouldn't.

I might try some parlays...but without Mich in there. I'm not a big parlay guy overall.

As for Florida, they are going to run over 'Bama...you are just about as safe as you can get on that one.

helmet_tennessee.gif
helmet_california.gif
helmet_usc.gif
helmet_usc.gif

helmet_georgia.gif
helmet_cincinnati.gif
helmet_smiss.gif
helmet_auburn.gif

helmet_notredame.gif
helmet_notredame.gif
helmet_miami.gif
helmet_florida.gif
helmet_michigan.gif
helmet_wisconsin.gif
helmet_pittsburgh.gif

I did this for my ML parlay playas.. These are all the teams i have so far. I have used ND and USC twice thus i am pretty confident in them. As far as least confident, that will be Pittsburgh, then Michigan, then Tenn. Any feedback is appreciated

Thanks guys for your support. Its time for me to add my ats plays.

legend

Off the subject here, but T-Bone wanted to know what happened to the SEC Contest?????:smiley_acbe: I told him I'd rag you about it.....
Another thing.....Guess I'll have to say you were right about Bama....Can we get us another OC????????? Shula need to turn loose of the pride...He ain't no OC.....

Back