abcs week 4 plays got the bookie looking for his mouthpiece

A

abcs

Well week 1 we dropped the gloves.. and were +8.99 units
Week 2 we had the bookie backed up against the ropes and went +4.65 units
Week 3 we had him looking for help in his corner.. and +6.37 units

This week i am lookin for a KO to cash out and deposit some money in the bank!! :36_1_36:First off since I have some haters here, I want to say I was wrong about the Lousiville game..I dont only bump my thread when i win but i will admit when i am wrong ( so i am definately not a 'front runner' :shake:) Secondly sorry to sooner for getting hosed by the pac 10 refs. That was some crap. Yea they covered, but should have won SU.

Well i will be back in a few minutes once these bookies post the lines..

Last edited by a moderator:
rjurewitz said:
I smell SMODOD...

Maybe if you count just my nice ATS run.. i lost 2 ml parlays which cost me like 6 units . Sorry ass bowden. Its sickening how he continues to lose to his son.

:bow: BAR all week tellin me to take Michigan and i didnt listen :spank:

SMODOD should be jump..

helmet_uab.gif
-8 (-116) Risking 2.5 units to win 2.137
helmet_mississippist.gif
+9.5 (-105) Risking 2.2 to win 2.14

Basically i hedged out of this play, went to al.com and a few other sites and it seems like UAB is dinged up and not overconfident. They are worried for some strange reason about the mobile qb of Miss St. Croom was pretty positive with the way the game ended. Worst case scenario i lose .3 so or units..( which isnt half as bad as losing 2.5 units if i didn't hedge) best case scenario uab wins by 9 and i win 4.14 units.. Sorry guys just didn't like this play as much as i thought i did at first

helmet_connecticut.gif
Moneyline (-102) Risking 2 units
helmet_arkansas.gif
-1 (-116) Risking 2.3 to win 2 Units
Tough game to call here. Bama has played a cupcake schedule so far and this is their first game outside of Bryant Denny. If im not mistaken this is pretty boy John Parkers first Road SEC start of his career. Bama has the better D. But Arkansas has the better offense + the home field advantage. Mustain looked good against Vandy and Arkansas had nice balance with the 2 running backs. This will be a great game but Ill take the home team. Yes I have been buyin some points this week, just dont want to get
helmet_notredame.gif
-2(-118) Risking 2.5 units
:moose:
First time betting First half plays :36_19_2:
helmet_westvirginia.gif
-13 (-105) To win 1 unit
helmet_westvirginia.gif
-6 (-105) Risking 1.5 units First Quater Play

helmet_westvirginia.gif
helmet_ecarolina.gif
Over 27.5 (-105) To win 1 unit

helmet_lsu.gif
-20.5 (-116) To win 2 units

helmet_auburn.gif
-24.5 (-105) To win 1.2 units
helmet_buffalo.gif
+24.5 (+105) To win 1.2 units Hedged out of this play...:shake:

Teasers
helmet_clemson.gif
helmet_jaguars.gif
+12.5
helmet_dolphins.gif
Pick Risking 1.5 units to win 1.25

Money Line Parlays
helmet_nevada.gif
helmet_michigan.gif
Risking 2 units to win 1
helmet_uab.gif
helmet_boisest.gif
Risking 2 units to win 1
helmet_clemson.gif
helmet_california.gif
helmet_louisville.gif
Risking 1.3 units to win 1
helmet_ohiostate.gif
helmet_georgiatech.gif
helmet_lions.gif
Risking 2.5 to win 1.5
helmet_ravens.gif
helmet_michigan.gif
Risking 2 to win 1.1

ML Parlay (3 - 2 )
Teasers ( 1 - 1 )
Pleasers ( 0 - 0 )
ATS ( 14 - 4 - 1 )
SEC Plays ATS ( 3 - 1 - 1)

(20 - 6 - 1 +20.01 units overall)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like UAB and you got a good line because it's up to -10 now.

I just hedged out of my Auburn first half.. Got lucky and got pinny giving it to me at + $. I might also hedge out of my uab play even if it cost me .2 units.. Dont like this card at all, I am shocked how some people are so confident in their plays this week. I see a ton of dogs covering these inflated numbers, also there will be a few mooses. Just playing around with a few moneyline parlays this week. Might add 1 or 2 ats plays before the week is over

Bumpity Bump.. Added Uconn .. This card sucks, i see a lot of dogs covering but the favorites winning su thus the ML Parlays

Good to see ya here cousin :beer: I think you and your bankroll will profit from the all star lineup we have here. Most knowledgable site on the net. These guys are breaking down games 24/7 :shake:

This is a tough card this week.. and it makes it even worst that there are so many shitty games.

I'm lovin the West Virginia 1st Quarter line -4.5...and I believe the West Virginia 1st Half is down to -10.5

Hopefully we can hit ABC's :moose:

Yea i hedged out once i saw that Irons and Cox might not play. Got lucky and got it at + Juice. I hate this card, you can tell that by all the crazy helmets this week ;)

after this week abcs...

-will still have the longest "who gives a fuck" signature
-spinning his dreidel
-browsing the "sale" section at wall-mart for his "plasma tv"
-realizing that the jew in him wont let him spend his winnings

you can be whatever you want to be, abcs!!:consoling1:

that 50 dimes in the chatroom statement sounds a LOT like a guy from "the other site"....:4_12_12:

KingKrunked said:
you can be whatever you want to be, abcs!!:consoling1:

that 50 dimes in the chatroom statement sounds a LOT like a guy from "the other site"....:4_12_12:

haha i was talkin to cmoney on im i was doin a parody of the other guy :shake:

damn, that site has had a face lift since ive been there!!! the main page is hillarious!!! sounds like a tout page!!

$$CMoney$$ Going 2-0 In College Football Saturday?!

abcs, perhaps the guys' initials are O.M?

Yo! I need some help fellas...I really want to hit this West Virginia 1H line for 5 units I feel that good about it...are there any reasons at all i shouldnt?

dfresh244 said:
Yo! I need some help fellas...I really want to hit this West Virginia 1H line for 5 units I feel that good about it...are there any reasons at all i shouldnt?

Looks great dfresh

Solid card this week ABC's

Always scary to see that DET Lions Helmut in a parlay but even they should win this week.

Like the half plays

yea pretty lame how i dont have many ats plays
I might take ucla.. still deciding

Hey what do you think about Auburn to win the SEC title this year. They are basically a lock right now to play in the championship game with the favorable schedule and the game +tiebreak advantage over LSU, the only other serious division contender. I like them over Florida or Tennessee in the title game.

Is 8/5 decent enough to put something down on it in your opinion

RSM what about my dogs? Basically UGA has to beat florida.. if they do then at worst it would be a 3 way tie. Im a little drunk now but ill respond more in tha morning

KingKrunked said:
the main page is hillarious!!! sounds like a tout page!!

Yea its like abcs went 7 - 1 in ncaafb but fail to mention the 2 -4 in the nfl. :drink: Kind of distortion, or the glass is half full. Love the thought, Great business concept!!

B.A.R. said:
Solid card this week ABC's

Always scary to see that DET Lions Helmut in a parlay but even they should win this week.

Like the half plays

Love it when you stop by my thread.. :wacka wacka: Lions will be scary close to scoring 20+ this week.. in an offensive explosion!!

abcs--thelegend said:
First time betting First half plays :36_19_2:
helmet_westvirginia.gif
-13 (-105) To win 1 unit
helmet_westvirginia.gif
-6 (-105) Risking 1.5 units First Quater Play

helmet_westvirginia.gif
helmet_ecarolina.gif
Over 27.5 (-105) To win 1 unit

That couldnt have gone any worst.. I mean what the fuck. WVU takes a 7 - 0 lead then gives up a bomb to end the quater. :moose:
Then wvu throws a pick in the endzone to not cover the total and the spread

(-2.6 units so far on the day):spank:

abcs--thelegend said:

helmet_connecticut.gif
Moneyline (-102) Risking 2 units money;
Money Line Parlays

helmet_clemson.gif
helmet_california.gif
helmet_louisville.gif
Risking 1.3 units to win 1 money;

(+.4 units on the day now)

abcs--thelegend said:
helmet_arkansas.gif
-1 (-116) Risking 2.3 to win 2 Units

What a crazy fucking game. I will take a push. I knew it would come down to the end. Mustain scared me to death. I feel for that bama kicker . Oh well
:shake:

Good job getting the one at least. I never would have thought that 1 1/2 would be too much. I guess what goes around comes around with the nevada game yesterday.

abcs--thelegend said:

helmet_lsu.gif
-20.5 (-116) To win 2 units
money;

(+2.4 units on the day)

A little nervous about my uab ml and my nd play..:drinking:

Back