abcs week 2 card.. got the bookie against the ropes

A

abcs

Operation take the bookies money opened up with a nice start.
ML Parlay (1 - 0 )
Teasers ( 0 - 0 )
Pleasers ( 0 - 0 )
ATS ( 6 - 1 - 1 )

SEC Plays ATS ( 3 - 0 - 1)
(7 - 1 - 1 +7.7 units overall) :36_1_36:

helmet_georgia.gif
Moneyline (-143) Risking 4 units

helmet_westvirginia.gif
-35 risking 3 units
helmet_oklahoma.gif
-16 (-108) Risking 2.8 units
helmet_pennstate.gif
+15
helmet_pittsburgh.gif
-1 Teaser Risking 1.8 to win 1.5
helmet_clemson.gif
Pick em (-102) Risking 2.2 units
helmet_texas.gif
-2 (-108) Risking 2.1 units
helmet_lsu.gif
helmet_pittsburgh.gif
helmet_virginiatech.gif
ML Parlay
Risking 3 units to win 2.35

:36_7_1:

Last edited by a moderator:
is uga d good enough to stop mitchell and rice and that rb who dominated last week? also is uga o-line going to be able to protect the qb?

TroyStacks said:
is uga d good enough to stop mitchell and rice and that rb who dominated last week? also is uga o-line going to be able to protect the qb?
Good question glad to have this debate. Uga has their all american OT suspended for this game. Sydny rice is a tough cat to cover, but I think UGA's defensive line is better than Miss sts and they couldnt protect blake at all. Moses and Johnson are the best tandem in cfb easily. UGA will run the ball a lot which will open up the pass.. South Carolina isnt that good, next year will be their year. Lets not overrate south carolinas offense, their only td was thrown by a wr. Mark Richt is amazing on the road.. :cheers:

thanks i think this line will stay within 1 point wither way so i wil wait on that one seems to be alittle qb controversy as well. hell if i were richt i'd just run with my 3 headed monster and grind the tempo of the game waaaaayyyyyyy down adn gor for a 17-10 victory

TroyStacks said:
thanks i think this line will stay within 1 point wither way so i wil wait on that one seems to be alittle qb controversy as well. hell if i were richt i'd just run with my 3 headed monster and grind the tempo of the game waaaaayyyyyyy down adn gor for a 17-10 victory

Special teams is key in one of these close games and uga has the first team all sec kicker and punter. Their punt returner also leads the nation after week 1. :shake:

i also like UGA in this one, i think it will come down to special teams and UGA has two of the best kickers in the game, also ware,brown and lumpkin can tear down a team and Massaqoi(sp?) is a WR waitng to break out with Sean Bailey on the bench for the year

Doug Clayton said:
i also like UGA in this one, i think it will come down to special teams and UGA has two of the best kickers in the game, also ware,brown and lumpkin can tear down a team and Massaqoi(sp?) is a WR waitng to break out with Sean Bailey on the bench for the year

Damn it sounds like you know your shit. Nice job this week, good to have someone here who likes to talk football.
UGA will hopefully wear down South Carolina switchin the backs. Massaquoi is a great wr, and Kenneth Harris has potential. That is UGA's weak spot. But definately good point with the kickers. Quentin Moses will eat that weak line up. I guess you know about them since ur team beat us down. I was there and it was painful :spank: Good luck this week, :shake:

I love the SEC, ive liked UGA for years now, were my preseason pick a few years ago, UGA LSU FLA, i know them pretty good and will help anyone who needs it

Georgia will roll South Carolina!!

:smiley_aalg: Believe it!

helmet_miami.gif
-2.5 Risking 3.5 units

The U Comes to play tonight, Way too much talent on Defense.

i think the suspensions will hurt the canes tonight, and im not sold on kyle wright, seems like a brock berlin type to me, could be a heisman quality superstar, but has yet to find it. I said FSU when i gave my plays on Wed. and ill stay with them at +3, i did enjoy the discussion on the forum and hope for and exciting game tonight

trupicker said:
how much juice did u pay to get miami at -2.5? its still 3.5 everywhere

Risking 350 to win 246.50 (-142):shake: I waited too long should have bought the half when it was at -3. The more i thought about the two teams ( and believe me i know rosters) the more i liked this play. Coker fired half of his coaching staff after last years debacle, I like this play

disagree on Clemson...

agree on Miami...although I am going for the middle tonight

i cant say im sad about the miami game, that capped a great open for me, i like you ml parlay huge, some of them might make my weekley parlay play in my final pick section tomarrow, bol on week 2

Sorry about the Miami loss tonight, abcs.

onto week #2...
love georgia. i hopped on it right after they released the lines.
haven't looked at everything yet...but at first glance, can't argue with any of your week #2 plays. they look great.

abc please help me out.
I don't recognize that middle helmut in your parlay
thanks

That middle helmet is Pitt...

Tough loss... I made a huge play on Miami. Cocker is horrible and should be fired. He has done nothing with so much. That offense looks pitiful.. like the Ravens a few years back in the NFL. ONE 1st down in 35 + mins? That is a joke. Their D did everything it had too.. the playcalling on offense was so predictable... bad bet bad beat.

On GA and Clemson with you... we'll bounce back after that stinker.

helmet_westvirginia.gif
-35 risking 3 units

E Washington just lost 56 - 17 to Oregon St now they fly cross country to play West Virginia. Good luck :drinking:

hmmm

Not so Fast... Although UGA may be good theya re definetly rebounding. USC on the other hand ran the most vanilla offense it could last week. Spurrier is a coac of revenge. Think back to last year an exta point off the goal post kept usc out of the SEC championshp game. Laso had a TD called back as well. I am making a play on the Gamecocks B/c I have to!
Tread litely boys!!!

USC 18
UGA 7

tiger hater said:
Not so Fast... Although UGA may be good theya re definetly rebounding. USC on the other hand ran the most vanilla offense it could last week. Spurrier is a coac of revenge. Think back to last year an exta point off the goal post kept usc out of the SEC championshp game. Laso had a TD called back as well. I am making a play on the Gamecocks B/c I have to!
Tread litely boys!!!

USC 18
UGA 7

Well im an alum as well. I will be at the game ( i think ).. i was there 2 years ago and at the game in athens last year. Spurrier ran a vanilla offense? Keep tellin urself that, the OL couldnt block, the only td they scored was one in which a wr passed it. Give me a break bro :shake: They might win this game but if you thought spurrier was happy with that offensive effort then you are crazy. And dont overhype the cock's D. Richt is amazing on the road, next year will be south carolinas year ( maybe..)

If you think that USC ran a vanilla offense then what would you think was neopalitan? That was a conference game they opened up with. Not a Michigan directional school. They couldn't afford to come out and hide anything.

Here we go fellas..
Look for some serious improvement out of the sooners this week. All the pac 10 teams besides USC have been gettin smashed on the road. Yes OU looked bad last week but UAB isnt shabby. Udub squeeked by san jose st last week at home.. who !?!?! If Paul thompson doesnt turn it over this game will be a blowout! I mean really bad!!:smiley_acbe: Look for AP to have 200+ yards in the first 3 quaters and OU to pitch a shutout.

( I added the play up at the top)

abcs--thelegend said:
got 4.8 units on the panthers..

Well Pitt won.. so it looks like I just need WVU and LSU to come through now. I will be leavin in a few hours to head to USC. SO i wont have time to put in any nfl games.

Hopefully everyone has a prosperous weekend. :shake:

abcs--thelegend said:
Operation take the bookies money opened up with a nice start.
ML Parlay (2 - 0 )
Teasers ( 0 - 1 )
Pleasers ( 0 - 0 )
ATS ( 8 - 3 - 1 )

SEC Plays ATS ( 3 - 0 - 1)
(11 - 4 - 1 +12.35 units overall) :36_1_36:

helmet_georgia.gif
Moneyline (-143) Risking 4 units to win 2.8 money;

helmet_westvirginia.gif
-35 risking 3 units to win 2.6 units money;
helmet_oklahoma.gif
-16 (-108) Risking 2.8 units to win 2.6 money;
helmet_pennstate.gif
+15
helmet_pittsburgh.gif
-1 Teaser Risking 1.8 to win 1.5:spank:
helmet_clemson.gif
Pick em (-102) Risking 2.2 units :spank:
helmet_texas.gif
-2 (-108) Risking 2.1 units :spank:
helmet_lsu.gif
helmet_pittsburgh.gif
helmet_virginiatech.gif
ML Parlay
Risking 3 units to win 2.35 money;

Descent week this week up 4+ units.. tough loss on the Clemson game, but hit all of my big plays. Im a little down that i didnt have another huge week. My ML Parlay was solid yet again with 3 teams winning (and covering). UGA smashed south carolina which is what i expected. I havent had time to check to see how people fared this week though, take it easy fellas. :shake:

Back