Ohio St -- Penn ST -- WVU - Oregon -- Oklahoma -- Auburn Risking 2 / 1.9
18_1_34.gif

ML Parlay (0 - 0 )
Teasers ( 0 - 0 )
Pleasers ( 0 - 0 )
ATS ( 0 - 0 )
SEC Plays ATS ( 0 - 0)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Stacks.. Got respect for ya bro, good luck this year with your games and the business:beer:

Anyone like Houston? It seems like a lot of people are leaning towards them. The line has gone up a descent amount so i might be a little late on it!

I got Houston at -12.

I think the consensus was that up to 2 TDs was good. Now that it's 2 TDs, probably a no play.

TroyStacks said:
don't to jinx you or me but i think you sweep the board week 1

I have a feeling im gonna sweep a lot of boards this year. Just been on an amazing run. Check out the golf plays for further proof
3_13_9.gif

I could have made about .2 units more if i would have money line parlayed that top game instead of teasing it. The thing is the moneyline still isnt out at pinny yet for nfl week 1.. I might add one more ncaa play soon.

I added some more plays..prob will add 2 more. Normally i wont have this many
Im just in a betting mood

gator- BOL to you on all of these plays. So far I am not on or against any of these games...I will check them out for sure now though!:beer:

Added Tennessee -1 Risking 2.5 units

This is a huge game for both teams, but lets be realistic what is Cal's best win on the road under tedford? Arizona St? um Stanford? They are 14 - 8 on the road and most of those wins were against shitty Pac 10 teams. Tennessee did lose some guys but they were ranked second in the country in run defense. Ill go with the home team..

Didn't like the way the Nebraska game was going..
Decided to take Lousiana tech +13 Second half risking 2.4 units

Got a chance at a middle as well.. a small chance!

ABCS,

It is not a posted play , but i have Houston -13.5.

Really looking at Ole Piss. I have played several today, i may lay off of it though.

Nebraska -20 = Win -- La Tech +13 second half Loss ( Lost .1 units in juice):hairout:

Decided to hedge which turned out to be a bad decision.. :spank: Oh well, it happens, I think im a good enough capper to regroup and finish the day in the black

ML Parlay Ohio St -- Penn ST -- WVU - Oregon -- Oklahoma -- Auburn Risking 2 / 1.9 = Winner
(5 - 0 + 9.8 units):18_1_204:

LSU -30.5 risking 1.4 (+104) = Winner
(6 - 0 + 11.2 units):23_5_126:

Notre Dame wins but i cant count it as a winner until the pats win. Which is a lock. No way they lose at home haha..

Anyways this is easily one of my best perfomances in a while.. Still waitin for the USC game to end, but i really like this team and i think they are for more balanced than last years team. Anyone have any suggestions on the games tom?

USC -8 = Win :bow: abcs

(7 - 0 +13.2 units)

Well if you would have tailed me this week, you would be one happy camper. I wont be around tom, gotta go home and do some things, but good luck guys Hope everyone had a nice start to the year.

as long as you're not getting cocky!! lol!! way to go bro!! ill give ya pat on the back....

mazel tov on your glorious day!!

Ole Miss -3 = Push :10_8_12:
ML Parlay (1 - 0 )
Teasers ( 0 - 0 )
Pleasers ( 0 - 0 )
ATS ( 6 - 0 - 1 )
SEC Plays ATS ( 3 - 0 - 1)

Pretty good week.. Lets do it again next week.. :beer: I already have a few plays for next week..

abcs--thelegend said:
Nebraska -20 = Win -- La Tech +13 second half Loss ( Lost .1 units in juice):hairout:

Decided to hedge which turned out to be a bad decision.. :spank: Oh well, it happens, I think im a good enough capper to regroup and finish the day in the black

Real quick. Seems like there are some people who are questioning my record. Of course the main culprit is from another site. Let me clarify YET AGAIN. I hedged my nebraska bet at half, thus the bets canceled out. So it wasnt a win or loss, i deducted the .1 units of juice though from my total. :shake:

Looking forward to a prosperous year. :cheers:

u had neb riskin 2.4, then u risked 2.4 on 2nd half. u lost 2.4, now do u only lose .1 units after all that?

KingKrunked said:
+42.3 since april. nice job bro!

what are you going to buy w/ almost 50 bucks!?

Hahah one unit does not = 1 dollar :shake:

Back