abcs Monday night thread..

A

abcs

Great game tonight, Unfortunately the spread has been sitting on -3 all day.. I want to take -2.5 or 'the hook' but the -141 juice :hairout: is killer. I will sit back and watch the line and if i can get -3 @ -110 or better then I will be on Dallas, Otherwise it will be a prop bet tonight.. or a little in game betting. Good luck guys.. Anyone have any prop suggestions?

4_17_208.gif
r4285122787.jpg

-3 (-116) Risking 2 units
+9 Risking 1 unit

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnit. Money is NOT in my Pinny account yet from a wire done 10 days ago! Accounting department is looking into it...Fuckers

Greek has it at -125. Too much right now want at the very MOST -120.

but it's the right side

GL

Inspekdah said:
Damnit. Money is NOT in my Pinny account yet from a wire done 10 days ago! Accounting department is looking into it...Fuckers

Greek has it at -125. Too much right now want at the very MOST -120.

but it's the right side

GL
what account did you use for that nba game last night?

Yea .. it looks like the spread will be -3.5 pretty soon :shake:

I used Greek... and they capped it out at $1100... which is my max play n e way.. but I may have done more..

Pinny is what I want to be my main account/bankroll... I got out of Greek two weeks ago for the most part and brought over everything to Pinny through a wire.. only Pinny has not credited me it and it's the 6th business day (usually takes 5 for an international one.. I work at a bank and this is long... so the ACCT department is looking into it). I thought that would be easier b/c my limits on Pinny stink .. guessed WRONG.

GL on whatever u choose bro...Fondy does have some nice statistical breakdowns....

Tiki UNDER is the best prop I saw for player props...

Well guys....I am sticking to my orignal pick here.....seems like I am the only one on Giants+3.5 GLTA!

Last edited:
Ehh not much fun there.. Lost 3 units. I dont think it was the wrong side honestly. They had a chance down 5 and threw the interception in the endzone. Then TO drops the pass to kill the drive. Just missed chances. Almost had a chance for a miracle comeback then another redzone turnover.
Oh well .. Just gave back 3 of the 4 units i made last night. You cant win them all.

Back